HT Consulting Service

shankarcams

Hi

I am looking for someone who can spend a day visiting my HT and make specific recommendations wrt the Video chain.

Viz. Screen (size, aspect, material), Video processor, Ana lens etc.

Must have specific experience in this area. Any references will be welcome.

Shankar @Chennai

Are you looking for free of cost ? :) :) and what problem you are facing ?. You should be able to tweak yourself for best optimal settings.
Otherwise, I think you can contact any HT showroom in chennai . They will be able to assist you.
Just check "The core audios" in youtube, as per his vlogs he seems to be knowledgeable. He's running HT showroom in chennai.

Are you looking for free of cost ? :) :) and what problem you are facing ?. You should be able to tweak yourself for best optimal settings.
Otherwise, I think you can contact any HT showroom in chennai . They will be able to assist you.
Just check "The core audios" in youtube, as per his vlogs he seems to be knowledgeable. He's running HT showroom in chennai.
Not FOC. Willing to pay reasonable fee.

It is an open ended mandate to evaluate and recommend.

Hi

I am looking for someone who can spend a day visiting my HT and make specific recommendations wrt the Video chain.

Shankar @Chennai
I would like to recommend Karthik ffr
Hi

Shankar @Chennai
We would like to help out with this. But before visiting would like to get on a call and understand the room and your requirements.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back