HT for LED 42 with AV reciever

[email protected]

i'm looking for a sound system with AV reciever.i have shortlisted the models onkyo avx-290,onkyo s5500,yamaha yht-196 and pioneer htp-071..but i'm also interested in Sony HT-SS380(no AV reciever)..i need good bass for music.i need 3D and bluray support too.can anyone suggest among these.thanks in advance:)

What is your budget? Always get latest receivers that support 3D and HD audio. Consider Denon 1312XP also.

Hi Naveen

Can offer an absolutely brand new unopened Pioneer HTP 071 bought in Dec 2012 from Reliance Digital, priced at Rs 21k for 17k+shipping at actuals or 17 k for self pickup at Delhi. As you can see the model ticks all your specific requirements , but I guess you have already done your research whilst shortlisting the particular model :). Best of luck for your search and let me know if this interests you. Appending the URL of the model at reliacedigital for reference.

Shop for Pioneer HTP 71 5.1 Channels 150W Home Theatre System at Reliance Digital

Hi Naveen

Can offer an absolutely brand new unopened Pioneer HTP 071 bought in Dec 2012 from Reliance Digital, priced at Rs 21k for 17k+shipping at actuals or 17 k for self pickup at Delhi. As you can see the model ticks all your specific requirements , but I guess you have already done your research whilst shortlisting the particular model :). Best of luck for your search and let me know if this interests you. Appending the URL of the model at reliacedigital for reference.

Shop for Pioneer HTP 71 5.1 Channels 150W Home Theatre System at Reliance Digital
thanks for the link..since i'm gonna get HT in US i need many other suggestions too.bcoz there pioneer 071 costs only 240$ this dec.pl do suggest some other models that would cost 30k in india.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back