HT purchase Suggestions/advice needed

Sriram88

Hi Guyz,

I just purchased a YHT-196 Home Theatre for my bedroom and I am happy with it.

In order to cater audio demands of my other family members I would like to get a HT for my living room which is rectangular and of normal size. (Not big or Not small: Not sure about the accurate measurements).

My priorities for Living Room would be movies and Xbox gaming. Preferably would be happy to find an HT with direct USB compatability. Budget is 20 K . HT can be either 5.1 or 2.1, fine with either of it if audio demands shall be met.

Would appreciate your suggestions.

The Philips HTS-5530 comes withe the following:
AUX IN 1, AUX IN 2, Composite video (CVBS) output, Digital coaxial in, Component Video output, FM Antenna Socket, 1 HDMI 1.3 output

Having said this how do i interlink my DTH HD , X box 360 and Telivision with 2 HDMI ports?

Please advice!!!!

Hi Guyz,

I just purchased a YHT-196 Home Theatre for my bedroom and I am happy with it.

In order to cater audio demands of my other family members I would like to get a HT for my living room which is rectangular and of normal size. (Not big or Not small: Not sure about the accurate measurements).

My priorities for Living Room would be movies and Xbox gaming. Preferably would be happy to find an HT with direct USB compatability. Budget is 20 K . HT can be either 5.1 or 2.1, fine with either of it if audio demands shall be met.

Would appreciate your suggestions.

Suggest to stretch your budget to 25k and get the Onkyo HT-S3500. Do not go for consumer brands like philips, sony, samsung, etc........leave them to what they do best i.e. making tvs!!!

Hi Aakash,

The reason I am trying to refrain from 20k plus purchase is,I just got an Yamaha YHT 196 and this is just a secondary HT which I am planning for!

THanks for your advice.

On the connections part, could some one throw some light over it plz!!

Suggest to stretch your budget to 25k and get the Onkyo HT-S3500. Do not go for consumer brands like philips, sony, samsung, etc........leave them to what they do best i.e. making tvs!!!
Aakash wahi standard dialogue mat use kar. Ghissa pitta lagta hai! Same 2 Same.

Aakash wahi standard dialogue mat use kar. Ghissa pitta lagta hai! Same 2 Same.

Even if it's same to same.............its not copied :) so what if i use the same comment to convey a particular message.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back