Huge discount at Saregama portal till Feb 20

Thanks souravin for the pointer.

Does anybody have experience with the HD format songs that are for sale on saregama.com? Are they lossless?

Thanks souravin for the pointer.

Does anybody have experience with the HD format songs that are for sale on saregama.com? Are they lossless?
I have bought HD format music from Saregama, they are lossless in .wav format. MP3 are in 320kbps format. They are pretty crisp and clear.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Most of the WAV versions I have downloaded from Saregama are of good quality. I listen to Bollywood retro music

Thanks souravin. I bought some HD tracks yesterday, mostly retro Bollywood collections and Bhupen Hazarika albums. Except for Pakeezah, all of them were good quality.

Saregama quality wise I won’t say anything, it drastically varies from file to file but bigger issue I faced is wrong song. I downloaded some songs but when I played, its totally different one and their service isn’t always helpful.

Agree - but this is one of the formats that can be highly portable. Just picking the one that have repeat listening from existing Cassette and vinyl and are good to payup .
formats.png

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back