Hunting for AV Rack

saurabhpach

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy an AV rack, low profile, to support some new gear I'm getting. It needs to be strong and I should be able to dismantle & assemble it (I'm in the air force and hence move frequently). I liked the MARS AV Rack (photos attached) made by soundfoundations (https://soundfoundations.in/products/av-home-theatre-racks/).
But unfortunately they don't make it any more :(
Looking for something on the same lines.

Top shelf : TV (45kgs)
Centre Shelf: Parasound A31 Amp + Accessories (40kgs weight capacity and at least 240mm shelf gap)
Bottom Shelf: Yamaha A 1010 Receiver + BD Player (OPPO) + SACD Player + Accessories (40 Kgs weight capacity and at least 250mm shelf gap)

Anybody any idea?
Need it soon guys. Cheers.

Attachments

• Mars-AV-rack-2.jpg
    Mars-AV-rack-2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 32
  • Mars-AV-rack-1.jpg
    Mars-AV-rack-1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 34
Hi Saurabh,
Pls try reaching below number. This guy used to deal with same racks imported. I had spoken to him few times. Based in banglore.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy an AV rack, low profile, to support some new gear I'm getting. It needs to be strong and I should be able to dismantle & assemble it (I'm in the air force and hence move frequently). I liked the MARS AV Rack (photos attached) made by soundfoundations (https://soundfoundations.in/products/av-home-theatre-racks/).
But unfortunately they don't make it any more :(
Looking for something on the same lines.

Top shelf : TV (45kgs)
Centre Shelf: Parasound A31 Amp + Accessories (40kgs weight capacity and at least 240mm shelf gap)
Bottom Shelf: Yamaha A 1010 Receiver + BD Player (OPPO) + SACD Player + Accessories (40 Kgs weight capacity and at least 250mm shelf gap)

Anybody any idea?
Need it soon guys. Cheers.
Have one.
You can whatsapp me for photos.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back