hyderabadis rejoice - audio people opening on 12 feb at jub hills

Road No and/or location?

Did send an email to them (Chennai) asking about MA RX6 but no reply whatsoever. Hopefully the Hyderabad customer service will not be as bad.

its the same person : venkat whose number i posted for the sonodyne sale and off late he's been complete un-responsive.. looks like he did not liked his first customer...

This is next to the puma store building on road number 36.
These are the same folks who have audio people in chennai .. he mentioned in T nagar

they were still setting up the stuff, but what i could see on display was thiel, monitor audio, musical fidelity, sunfire, avalon, bryston ..most of it was high end gear.

there are 4 demo rooms seperate for audio and video. inspite of all the hectic activity around they did show me around the place and i even listened to the thiels ;) althought or a short time.

I told him about the forum and that a bunch of us would surely visit on 12th. Guys should we fix up a time and go there ?

Beleive me this beats all dealers in hyderabad and maybe some other places too :)

Guys, my dad got a personal invitation and i would visit them on the opening day. The amount they are putting in sounds too good to be true. Location is above Jack & Jones, Jubilee main road.

Good news for you guys in Hyd! I hope the experience is better than Chennai. I was turned away from the room which stocks their expensive gear. When I finally got an audition for the MA and MF combo, they refused to do it in a proper demo room. Disappointing.

Not much to rejoice. :(
The only gear below 1L was the monitor audio silver RX6 speakers.

Demo was given with the Platinum and Gold series bookshelves. Sharp and fatiguing sound is what I will define them.

Heard musical fidelity for the first time. Not impressed. None of the 2 channel demoes (including the 60L setup) impressed today.

Maybe another leasure visit is required to enjoy the demo. Today is the inauguration day and was full of crowd.

As usual - Missing!!

Opps i Missed it again... :)

all day i was out, my cousin's marriage ...

but will definetly catch up u guys next time

cheers

Tanoj

Not much to rejoice. :(
The only gear below 1L was the monitor audio silver RX6 speakers.

Demo was given with the Platinum and Gold series bookshelves. Sharp and fatiguing sound is what I will define them.

Heard musical fidelity for the first time. Not impressed. None of the 2 channel demoes (including the 60L setup) impressed today.

Maybe another leasure visit is required to enjoy the demo. Today is the inauguration day and was full of crowd.

Agreed. Too bad could not audition the MA RX6 as it was not connected.

I did like the MA PL100 though.

PS - If anyone wants to visit... hold on for a week or two. Hopefully, everything will be setup and connected by then.

Good to meet up with fellow HFVers!!!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back