Hyundai XCent ICE Upgrade

sonam

Hi everyone,

I want to upgrade my existing xcent audio system and am looking for guidance for the following:
1. Retain stock HU
2. Move front speakers to rear door
3. Install good components (without amp) on front door
4. Install 12" subwoofer and amp in the trunk.

Please guide me on what would be the best products to buy for 3 & 4 online.

Thanks you.

Hi All,
I own Xcent S(O). Would like to upgrade my ICE. Am new to this ICE world.

I like to listen all variety of songs. From Classical, Folk, Western and Film musics. I like to listen details of the music. Like to have a ICE setup Clean and detail with Good Bass ( Not a Heart breaking Bass ). I'll be in the driving seat 95% of the timing.

1. Want to retain the HU
2. Thinking to add Amp
3. Like to upgrade by stages, Initially thinking to upgrade front speakers only.
4. Sub woofer is not necessary.

Waiting for your guidance and suggestions please.

Hi everyone,

I want to upgrade my existing xcent audio system and am looking for guidance for the following:
1. Retain stock HU

Thanks you.

Hi Sonam:

As far as I know, front & rear speakers are same in Xcent, which incidentally I also own.
Have replaced the fronts with Focal components without altering the HU. Even with this, during first service, Hyundai service guys have made a remark to bring it back to original state in order to avoid warranty issues.
Improvement in audio quality is quite remarkable even with this minimal investment.

Hi Sonam:

As far as I know, front & rear speakers are same in Xcent, which incidentally I also own.
Have replaced the fronts with Focal components without altering the HU. Even with this, during first service, Hyundai service guys have made a remark to bring it back to original state in order to avoid warranty issues.
Improvement in audio quality is quite remarkable even with this minimal investment.
Hi, they will honor the warranty if couplers are used. They can't deny it.

Hi everyone,

1. Retain stock HU
4. Install 12" subwoofer and amp in the trunk.

Thanks you.

Components without amp on stock HU would give you an almost crappy sound.
Don't purchase online, there are brand warranty issues.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back