I am bit ashamed

venkatcr

I was doing a search on the forum today and I tried the 'Unanswered Thread' option in search. I was quite ashamed when I saw over 11 pages of threads appearing with zero answers. Over the next few days, I am going to answer as many as I can. I would request other members also to help out.

Cheers

So nice of you sir!
Actually looking at itle I was expecting some scandal!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

I was doing a search on the forum today and I tried the 'Unanswered Thread' option in search. I was quite ashamed when I saw over 11 pages of threads appearing with zero answers. Over the next few days, I am going to answer as many as I can. I would request other members also to help out.

Cheers

Yes. My "Amiga Computer" thread in wanted section is also unanswered. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will try to search the 'Unanswered Threads' and reply as per my capabilities. :eek:
regards.

Is there any way to display such unanswered threads(say after a certain minimum period) like the unread posts are displayed.

We are using a standard forum software. We have to look at writing code if we need to make changes. In addition, I am not sure how many people would like their screens being cluttered with threads they may not like to see. These are the vagaries of having to deal with a large number of likes and dislikes.

For now, please use the search facility and answer as many questions as you can.

Cheers

I opened the search page. What exactly should I put my query as to find this unanswered threads so that I can have a look and try to ans if possible. :)

Many times same threads are startd say which player,which LCD/Plasma & actually they shld get answer by searching,but they dont learn.
So I think this can be one of the causes of unanswered threads.

I opened the search page. What exactly should I put my query as to find this unanswered threads so that I can have a look and try to ans if possible. :)

Is there any way to display such unanswered threads(say after a certain minimum period) like the unread posts are displayed.

Once you click at search button you will see below the search box "Tag Search" "Advanced Search" "Unanswered Thread". Click on this and you will see what the Mod was mentioning. Dont type Unanswered Thread in box and start searching :D

Now since you guys know it lets see you posting few replies.

Cheers

Do you feel the same about the "Items not sold" posts and would buy as many as possible to help out ;):yahoo:
My Archos 605 PMP is still not sold :sad:

Just kidding with the mod. Please don't ban me :sad:

Many times same threads are startd say which player,which LCD/Plasma & actually they shld get answer by searching,but they dont learn.
So I think this can be one of the causes of unanswered threads.

+1, I was about to say the same.......

We are using a standard forum software. We have to look at writing code if we need to make changes. In addition, I am not sure how many people would like their screens being cluttered with threads they may not like to see. These are the vagaries of having to deal with a large number of likes and dislikes.

For now, please use the search facility and answer as many questions as you can.

Cheers

Venkatcr, what is the software used by Hifivision?

out of my limited knowlege that i gathered here in a short period of time i tried answering cpl of them. with try to answer whatever poss for me..

Cheers

Just noticed an 'Unanswered Thread' option exists. :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back