IC - LG OLED mumbai group

ankurgupt

Im looking to buy an OLED soon and Just curious if anyone else is keen on joining me to negotiate further. Ive been to almost 10 diff stores in mumbai and have a fair sense of the available pricing. Lets see if we Try to squeeze it further :)

Idea is to not quote the lowest prices here but get a group of committed buyers to get the price price for the group

I am getting a quote of 1.4 lakhs for 55'C9 and 1.25 lakhs for B9, in Mumbai. Anyone got a better deal?

Tell me one thing,since you have visited so many shops.hows the josh.?are they crying due to low customer count as happen last diwali or it is average?
This psychological information is also important in rude bargening

Are you asking me? Then no, I haven't visited stores for OLED prices. So I wouldn't know if store sales are affected. Anyway, not appropriate to use current situation for bargain :)

2 is very high. I had a lower quote of 1.85 before the lockdown with some additional cashback. Not sure how valid that offer will be now.
Also, any idea when the CX series is releasing in India?

Their is china oled tv lineup.first one will be on 8th and may be Xiaomi will follow soon
gizmochina: Huawei Vision Smart TV X65 poster leak reveals its key features.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back