• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale IC- Mogami 2803, Canare L-4E6, Signal Silv, Digital IC- B.Jeans Belden 1694A BNC

Project Turntables
Status
Not open for further replies.

srisaikat

Following renowned audiophile quality interconnects are available for sale-

Item 1. Mogami 2803 IC

It has legendary status among audiophiles and quite difficult to find. End game performer. It was bought from Amazon.com: 1.5 Foot RCA Cable Pair - Made with Mogami 2803 Audiophile Interconnect Cable and Neutrik-Rean NYS RCA Connectors (2 cables, each cable is 1.5 feet long, for left and right channels): Electronics, currently unavailable. NEUTRIK-REAN Gold connectors, professionally soldered with WBT Silver solder blend (4% silver); Original package available.

Length- 1.5 feet each channel.

Ownership duration- Nearly 1 month

Reason for sale- To shine it's best this IC need highest quality source and recording, which is not my case, I enjoyed 35% of my files like never before, but for rest of them it is unforgiving. It have unhidden all the flaw. Nothing unexpected as major portion of my files are free download. For the first time I felt the limit of my system and files.

Item Condition (Cosmetically & functionally)- 10/10

Market Price - Rs.7100 with shipping & duties.

My Price - Rs.5400 including shipping

Item 2. Canare L-4E6 IC

Highly regarded, best value for money till now. Bought from ghentaudio- Ghent Audio --- A01 Canare L-4E6S RCA (M to M) Cables. It offer 6 to 10 times of it's value, connectors are Pailiccs Quality Gold-plated, Solder: Lead free, Rosin Core with 3% Silver, 0.5% Copper and Tin, Sound signature quite lean, little bass shy but mid and high are spectacular.

Length- 10" (inches) each channel.

Ownership duration- Nearly 3 months.

Reason for sale- I have ordered 0.3 m or 1 feet, but it is 2" shorter, I think the assembler measured the length including connector which was unexpected from my experience from other cable companies. So I had to rearrange my components at awkward position to listen, hence I will reorder them with 1.5 feet length. One can just keep them for the connectors (4 very high quality connector) quality only for DIY purpose, but I am not a quite DIY guy.

Item Condition (Cosmetically & functionally)- 10/10

Market Price - Rs.1000 with shipping & duties.

My Price - Rs.750 including shipping

Item 3. SIGNAL Silver Resolution Reference Analog IC

Signal cables are already on good book among audiophiles for their VFM. This reference quality one are very precise and almost like Mogami 2803, but not so unforgiving, in-spite of 5N quality silver copper alloy construction most of the time it remained inside analog signature territory and have the ability to make the speakers invisible. It comes with standard high Quality Gold Plated RCA connectors. Link- Silver Resolution

Length- 2 feet each channel.

Ownership duration- Nearly 18 months.

Reason for sale- I will reorder to upgrade them with Neutrik Profi Connector.

Item Condition - Cosmetically - 9/10 (for little dusty look) & functionally- 10/10

Market Price - Rs.6300 with shipping & duties.

My Price - Rs.4200 including shipping

Item 4. Blue Jeans Cable - Belden 1694A high precision digital coax with BNC termination

Most of us know Blue Jeans Cables offer no-nonsense cables with rational design and values, super quality assembling and realistic material, precise measurement are their strength. You can read the post no.5 by me of this page - http://www.hifivision.com/audio-video-cables/55169-cable-gyan-2.html to get better explanation. It has BNC termination. I have bought 2 BNC to RCA adapter from BJC which are optional. Manufacturer Link- Digital Audio Cables at Blue Jeans Cable

Length- 2 m or 6.5 feet each channel.

Ownership duration- Nearly 7 weeks.

Reason for sale- I order 2 pieces, one with RCA and another with BNC termination to test. But found no audible difference, so keeping the RCA terminated one and selling the BNC terminated piece.

Item Condition - Cosmetically - 9/10 (for little dusty look) & functionally- 10/10

Market Price - Rs.3000 with shipping & duties.

My Price - Rs.1900 including shipping

Optional adapter - BNC to RCA : Extra Rs.200 for 2 pieces (when one will buy them along with DIGITAL Coax)

***For separate order of BNC to RCA adapters, the Price is Rs.350 for 2 pieces of adapters including shipping.
Single piece of adapter can not be ordered.

PM me for further information. Here are the pictures -

Item 1. Mogami 2803 IC-

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Item 2. Canare L-4E6 IC

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Item 4. Blue Jeans Cable - Belden 1694A high precision digital coax with BNC termination

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Optional adapter - BNC to RCA
[/URL][/IMG]

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

srisaikat

ERROR Correction about length of Item 4. Digital Coax

Length- 2 m or 6.5 feet each channel.****

****not each channel, it is just a single piece, channel number is not applicable for Digital Coax.

One more quick note- For Digital coax, 1.5 to 2 m length will be better and natural sounding than 1 m length (for signal reflection related concern between the DAC and Source). Also BNC termination have the proper 75Ohm design.

srisaikat

Item 2. Canare L-4E6 IC has been sold, amount received. Arranging the shipping.

srisaikat

Item 1. Mogami 2803 IC has been sold, amount received. Arranging the shipping. Thanks for interest.

Remain Items-

&

Item 4. Digital coax from Blue Jeans Cable - Belden 1694A high precision with BNC termination

A Quick Note- "SIGNAL Silver Resolution Reference IC" is a cheaper alternative of Anticable Ref 4.2 which I had sold few months ago. Similarities are very close like 9.5 to 10. Very silky and live female voice along with solid bass response which are quite hard to combined. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

srisaikat

Price slashed of remain Items-

Item 3. SIGNAL Silver Resolution Reference Analog IC - Rs.4000/-

(Note- Material is silver copper alloy to get best characteristics out of those combination, you would not get even a decent copper only cable at this price)

&

Item 4. Digital coax from Blue Jeans Cable - Belden 1694A high precision with BNC termination- Rs.1800/-

(Note- If you have BNC connectivity option, this cable will offer the end performance for it's length and high precision build)

***All prices are including shipping.

srisaikat

Resurrecting this thread as the Item 4. Digital coax from Blue Jeans Cable has been sold and shipped successfully.

Only remain item is now, Item 3. SIGNAL Silver Resolution Reference Analog IC - Rs.4000/-.

Interested person can pm me.

Last edited:

srisaikat

Item 3. SIGNAL Silver Resolution Reference Analog IC blocked by a fm, will close this thread once it is delivered.

srisaikat

".......made a rather clear audible noticeable difference to my system" - that is the comment I just received from the buyer after receiving the Item 3. SIGNAL Silver Resolution Reference Analog IC. Very encouraging whom do believe in cables.

Closing the thread. Thanks all whoever shown interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS