Idler Wheel for Philips Type 15 GC 032/07 Made In India 3-Speed Stereo TT

UcSam

I have a Philips Type 15 GC 032/07 Made In India 3-Speed Stereo TT. I am Looking for Idler Wheel. The original wheel has become brittle, cracked at edges and contact area and makes a whole lot of noise.

Where could I get one or is it advised I fabricate one? Someone Please advise?

Sam
AF Veteran

I have a Philips Type 15 GC 032/07 Made In India 3-Speed Stereo TT. I am Looking for Idler Wheel. The original wheel has become brittle, cracked at edges and contact area and makes a whole lot of noise.

Where could I get one or is it advised I fabricate one? Someone Please advise?

Sam
AF Veteran
Check your PM

Check your PM
TD,
Got through to him. He has confirmed he already got one manufactured by him and will be available for 650. I have shared necessary details and will get back here to report on the performance and quality. Hopefully, it would be way better than what the current performance is. The number starting with 78 is whatsapp number and the one with 99 (I spoke on the 99 number), is Naresh.
Check your PM
BTW, this guy seems to be a hardcore lover of vinyl world. It seems he is humble with environment but way ahead with his passion. He has manufactured a TT, has some 150 LPs for a one lot sale (outright). Sharing the videos he sent to me. They are zipped as it is not possible to send videos here. I am trying to help him get a better deal for LPs and also see if he gets some passionate manufacturer to get this TT out for a reasonable Indian price. The videos of TT are large size. He sent them to me on whatsapp. I am sending a picture of the TT. You could get through to him if you would like to know more or help him out.

Cheers!

Attachments

• LPs Video.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 6
  • Designed and Developed TT.png
    Designed and Developed TT.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 10
TD,
Got through to him. He has confirmed he already got one manufactured by him and will be available for 650. I have shared necessary details and will get back here to report on the performance and quality. Hopefully, it would be way better than what the current performance is. The number starting with 78 is whatsapp number and the one with 99 (I spoke on the 99 number), is Naresh.

BTW, this guy seems to be a hardcore lover of vinyl world. It seems he is humble with environment but way ahead with his passion. He has manufactured a TT, has some 150 LPs for a one lot sale (outright). Sharing the videos he sent to me. They are zipped as it is not possible to send videos here. I am trying to help him get a better deal for LPs and also see if he gets some passionate manufacturer to get this TT out for a reasonable Indian price. The videos of TT are large size. He sent them to me on whatsapp. I am sending a picture of the TT. You could get through to him if you would like to know more or help him out.

Cheers!
I came across a post on Facebook, couldn’t recognise the turntable, used google image search and it landed me here. He actually built that turntable?! Pretty wild. Do you have more details? I’d also be interested in the records if they haven’t been sold yet.

Huh, I just realised I’ve lurked here a while and this is my first post. Haha.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back