Iffalcon TV stuck at Start Screen with Andriod Logo rotating

shanawazdec11

55inch Iffalcon TV which was bought 6 months ago is stuck at the start screen where andriod logo rotates... is there a procedure to hard reset the TV or any other way to solve ... customer care is not helping

Same problem here. When I start the TV, the iffalcon logo with blue background appears on the screen and nothing changes after that for hours. Customer care says there is problem with the main board which will cost 15k to replace. I think there must be another method to reset it to solve the hanging problem. Any help will be appreciated.

if its within warranty, whats with the 15K? I too had similar issues and had opened a thread as well - although in my case it eventually did boot android and i did a factory reset after disconnecting internet.

Moral of the story never go for Brands which sound good but are short on Service and support specially in INDIA. You shud all send a notice to Iffalcon of duping indian customers and asking them to pay 15k for support.?? Jago india jago, same story with our Fad for expensive speakers and amps.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back