I would like to sell the following:
Sale : iFi Micro iDSD DAC Black Label
Bought for 54,900 INR on Jul 31st 2019. Bill available. 10 months warranty still valid.
Expected Price : Rs. 48000 INR + shipping cost
Condition : 10/10 Perfect working condition. Not used more than 10 hours. Comes with original box , packing and bill.
Reason for selling: I listen to my Genelec studio monitors and use a DAP now for mobile use
Willing to ship across India at buyers cost and risk. In Bangalore direct pick-up is possible.
The iFi Micro iDSD is by far the most versatile DAC/AMP combo at this price point. It:
1. Can be used as a desktop DAC with USB and coaxial inputs - I have used it speakers
2. Can be used as a portable DAC with your mobile phone
3. Has a very competent Amp section that can power things ranging from high sensitivity high-end IEMs to harder to drive full size cans.
4. Can be used as a pre-amp
Here is a comparison with the Chord Mojo - I personally found it sounded better and that's why I chose to buy it (along with the versatility):
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
115.9 KB Views: 120
101.4 KB Views: 127
106.4 KB Views: 111