• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale iLuv iPod docking station

Status
Not open for further replies.

parambir

Hello friends

I am selling my beloved iLuv iPod docking station. It is about 5 years old and I am the first owner. It has been used by me personally (not even by wife :eek:hyeah:) There is no fault with the system.
Reason for sale - I am not using it anymore.
Bundled item - 80 GB iPod in a perfect working condition.

The items comes in its original box as can be seen in the pictures. It has a remote and various accessories to mount any type of iPod. It charges the iPod while playing it. Has jAuro echo sound cell technology. AC adaptor included.

Features:-
Powerful built in speakers. No distortion at full volume.
AM/FM radio with PLL digital tuning facility.
Digital clock with alarm function.
Sleep or wake to iPod, AM/FM or buzzer.
LCD screen.
Has an aux in port too.

Please see pictures for more detail and contact me for any information.
Asking price 9000/- (negotiable :) ) I will ship it for free anywhere in India :yahoo: Now thats a big bonus. Thanks for watching.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

parambir

All PM replied.
Yes the iPod is in working condition. The battery is good (as far I know). You just need to charge it coz I have not used it for a while. There are no scratches on iPod. The original lamination was not removed by me and most of it is still intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS