IMAX private Theater

kaptan

Imax in commercial theater is now in Home. Imax has started to provide special Imax private theater with their standard audio video equipments.
Imax Private Theater:licklips:

Anyone have a lot of money to spend on Home theater, it would be better to go for this..:clapping::licklips:

Price is between 1.5-2 million dollars. All equipment provided by IMAX corp. Unlike commercial IMAX theatres, which are limited to 5 speakers, home IMAX is 7.1 capable.

I wonder if it would ever come to India.

on what basis you are thinking man?

I wont be surprised if number of installations already happened - and may be at places like Kolhapur , Rayalaseema , Rajkot , Dehradoon etc.

Never underestimate wealth in India...

Last edited:
on what basis you are thinking man?

I wont be surprised if number of installations already happened - and may be at places like Kolhapur , Rayalaseema , Rajkot , Dehradoon etc.

Never underestimate wealth in India...

where in rajkot?
I am from rajkot I would love to see.

where in rajkot?
I am from rajkot I would love to see.

No I am talking about growing money and affulance everywhere in India.

BTW passed through Rajkot last year while going to geer and impressed with number of Audies and Bimmers and some Jags in the area. So especially for Rajkot - high fesibality :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back