Import from Audiophonic France

jmascreen

Did anyone here imported anything from audiophonic.fr?

If so can you please let me know what courier to choose for hazle free delivery and what was the customs duty

+1
I am also very interested if forum members have any feedback, they seem to have quite many components at good prices.

I imported once during 1st lockdown, through their local courier option, it came through Indian post to me probably in 3 weeks and there was 42% total duty. My latest import from hongkong through DHL was charged 88% total duty. Be careful while importing these days, customs have become too strict

I imported once during 1st lockdown, through their local courier option, it came through Indian post to me probably in 3 weeks and there was 42% total duty. My latest import from hongkong through DHL was charged 88% total duty. Be careful while importing these days, customs have become too strict
Not only strict, but also unfair. The system is such that there is no transparancy, most officers act above board.
Previously one could meet and talk to the custom officials, but now that transparancy has been shielded (assume was done to reduse graft) and email or other forms of digital communiction is not successful.
Also on the flip side, many under invoice to save on duty, but with google almost providing prices for all products, officers also check online to ratify.
So the best is to mention the right price on the invoice and live with the likely 50% plus duty on invoice value + freight.
If you order via Fedex etc, be prepared for their additional clearance charges and they often cheat by collecting demurrage charges. Only pay if the demurrage was on account of any delay from your side like submitting KYC documnets or paying duty.

If so can you please let me know what courier to choose for hazle free delivery and what was the customs duty
Audiophonics offers a choice of 3 carriers for international shipping so it is better if you ask here which among them is best. Else, opinions on many carriers will flow but if Audiophonics doesn't offer them as an international shipping option, it's a case in futility.

I enquired about NC252MP ncore amplifier in January this year. I was quoted around 416 Euros + 46 Euro Tracked Shipping. Taxes as others have said will vary. I didnt ask which co./how they will ship. However for warranty repair one has to ship back at own expense. So I didnt further communicated.
regards

Audiophonics offers a choice of 3 carriers for international shipping so it is better if you ask here which among them is best. Else, opinions on many carriers will flow but if Audiophonics doesn't offer them as an international shipping option, it's a case in futility.
My bad I should need to more precise with question

Are you ordering a finished product or a kit? A lot of stuff they sell can be found on eBay
I wanted to order a Purifi amplifier, their finished product comes out cheaper than a kit which they sell as well, except for the box. I would explore ebay, which I have only used for cheaper items.

Are you ordering a finished product or a kit? A lot of stuff they sell can be found on eBay, so far I've never been charged any duty from China, UK or USA mostly using their respective national post office services (the most basic options of those too, some not trackable UK being the one)
I am looking for the PI2AES board only, they are out of production now so looking for an used one has well.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back