in ear earphones around 5,000 and a music player which has very good sound quality

drmurali

hii everyone. i am new to hifivision , i want to buy earphones around 5,000 with very good sound quality and bass i use them for jogging and gym purpose. i m currently using sennheiser cx 300 im not dat satisfied dey are not dat bad also..i also bought sound magic e 10 from infibeam sadly it worked onli for 2 days :sad:( they promised me replacement but still under process ) i am using sony walkman nwz-b172f as source of music .will be happy if some one can suggest any upgrade wuth music player ..also.as far as music player i m not intersted in video....

thanks a lot

Re: in ear earphones around 5,000 and a music player which has very good sound qualit

As for music player, Sansa clip would be your best bet!
When it comes to items for jogging, it's quite dicey. Many items which are good in that budget are not suited for rough use.
Do you find the bass on cx 300 less or more?

Re: in ear earphones around 5,000 and a music player which has very good sound qualit

thanks for the replies .bass in cx 300 is kinda medium for me...i want some thing even more thumpy and bassy iems..but not at the cost of clarity ..

hii sandeep thanks a lot for the suggestion btw where can i get that ?ebay ?or else should i get it from us?

is der anyplace in bangalore where we can get these earphones?

have almost brand new a-Jays three. They will meet your thumpy bass requirement very well. But they are also quite detailed so a good balance for what you are looking. Brand new for 3K. these almost new 2-3 hrs used for 2.5K including shipping.

hii everyone. i am new to hifivision , i want to buy earphones around 5,000 with very good sound quality and bass i use them for jogging and gym purpose. i m currently using sennheiser cx 300 im not dat satisfied dey are not dat bad also..i also bought sound magic e 10 from infibeam sadly it worked onli for 2 days :sad:( they promised me replacement but still under process ) i am using sony walkman nwz-b172f as source of music .will be happy if some one can suggest any upgrade wuth music player ..also.as far as music player i m not intersted in video....

thanks a lot

As far as earphone is concern, you may consider Klipsch Image S4 and if you have interest in full size headphone then you might look at Sennheiser Hd 215 II.
For audio source go for COWON C2 it will be a very good up-gradation. Sound-wise Cowon is the best with the power of BBE sound enhancement technology.
Cheer

Can't PM you. Am selling monster turbine used for rs4500. Let me know.

wats the diffrence between cowon c2 and D2 + even i was considering to buy a cowon music player...reviews about their products are quite impressive...how about i audio e2..i am not worried much about budget but e2 lookin cute and simple...f there is no difference in audio quality ..i would prefer to buy e2..if not c2 or d2 +

Drmurali, I have used both cowon d2 as well as Sansa clip. The Sansa clip gas a simple interface with hard key controls. The form factor is also good for active use. The sound quality is excellent. You would not miss anything compared to the cowon except raw power to feed more demanding iems/ headphones. The cowon touchscreen response is not the greatest experience esp now that one is used to good capacitive touch screens on even average cell phones.

Is there any place in bangalore..where I can get cowon or sandisk sansa player ?

There is a official website for cowon ...and dey are available in flipkart and ebay....I eantef to know is der any electronic or gadget showroom where I can go see personally and buy

finally ordered sansa clip plus from grabmore.in by cod.hopefully it doesnt dissapoint mee..

I have a Klipsch Image S4. I would highly recommend this earphone. You will not be disappointed if SQ is your preference.

I have a Klipsch Image S4. I would highly recommend this earphone. You will not be disappointed if SQ is your preference.

Sonically yes:) I have s4i which has the poorest built in the category. S4 should be the same. For gym, it's a bad bet, as it needs to be rugged. There is a rugged version of the same headphones, but it's more than 6k now. If budget isn't a problem, Bose sie2 would be better, as I had been using the older mie2i for a year in gym in a real rough way, and it's still working. I won't recommend you to buy the same, as wires get cracks after having lot of sweat on them. But sie2 doesn't have that problem.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back