Some Indian classical Vinyls are for sale. Pictures and details given below. One by Prabha Atre is Autographed, A friend got it autographed for me when she came here for the performance in 2007. One is South indian Instrumental.
Kindly note : No Selection please. Vinyls are in Near Mint Condition but are conservatively rated as Excellent condition as per international grading standard. Vinyls and jackets are neat and squeaky clean and are visually graded. Some vinyls may have dust or finger prints or markings and stickers on the cover. Can email high resolution pictures if required. Shipping extra and by Speed Post. Will Ship after money is received. If there are any Mumbai buyers I can send office boy for Rs. 250 to your place. All sale are final and no returns. Please give time to respond. Thanks for looking.
Details are as follows.
Price : Rs. 4600/- (19 Vinyls)
Click for the list : VINYL LIST
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.