• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Indian Classical

Rega

Hiten

Hello everyone,
Some Indian classical Vinyls are for sale. Pictures and details given below. One by Prabha Atre is Autographed, A friend got it autographed for me when she came here for the performance in 2007. One is South indian Instrumental.
Kindly note : No Selection please. Vinyls are in Near Mint Condition but are conservatively rated as Excellent condition as per international grading standard. Vinyls and jackets are neat and squeaky clean and are visually graded. Some vinyls may have dust or finger prints or markings and stickers on the cover. Can email high resolution pictures if required. Shipping extra and by Speed Post. Will Ship after money is received. If there are any Mumbai buyers I can send office boy for Rs. 250 to your place. All sale are final and no returns. Please give time to respond. Thanks for looking.
Details are as follows.
Price : Rs. 4600/- (19 Vinyls)
Click for the list : VINYL LIST

Regards.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Hiten

Hi everyone,
Vinyls are sold to a forum member. I have individually messaged all who had shown interest. But if anyone has been left, pardon me. I thank everyone and my regards to you all.

SPONSORED ADS