Infinity Reference Components Installation

syed_rizvi

Dear Friends,

I'm planning to get Infinity Reference 6500CX Components installed in my front doors of ford figo.

Can you please let me know a good dealer and installed of the same in Bangalore ?

Many Thanks,
Syed

Dear Friends,

I'm planning to get Infinity Reference 6500CX Components installed in my front doors of ford figo.

Can you please let me know a good dealer and installed of the same in Bangalore ?

Many Thanks,
Syed

Unless you are super lucky, Infinity shut down 2 years back so no longer available. Better import them.

Dear Friends,

Many Thanks,
Syed

Try Sachin's Auto Shop in Kormangala.
Address: Address: No. 432, Near Someshwara Temple, 1 st Main, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore -560 095

All dealers have varying stocks so confirm on that before going ahead.

MaSh

Hi Devilwearsprada,

I check the infinity website. It seems they have it available there. Infact they have come up with the latest version 6520.

Hi Mash,

I just read the reviews of Sachin's on web. It seems people are not very happy with their installations off late ? Would you still suggest me to go there ?

Thanks to you both.

Back