• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Integrated amp and 2 floorstanders

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

lovesmusic

Am seriously looking for an integrated amp, preferable Norge 2060 or Mosfet 2000, 100 W or above rms per channel in 8 ohms, and a pair of floorstanders. This set up is for my home mainly for 80% music and maybe a movie sometime. Need clarity of sound and good soundstaging. Anyone upgrading can sell me the old set - together or in components. I am in Navi Mumbai - and will pick up from PUNE or MUMBAI.

Budget - abt 7.5-9K for the amp and 6-7.5K for the speakers. Total 15-17.5K.
sorry, but am on a very tight budget and big aspirations, hence looking for a generous soul selling of his used set.

Regards
Soumo.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

gcpraveen

I doubt whether you will get FS in 6-7.5k (even preowned), In for sale thread there was one MS carnival FS for 13k I believe (sold by FM from mumbai only). then get some vintage amp or norge.

reubensm

your budget for the speakers is very tight. in that range, you are likely to find vintage japanese models like JVC, Technics, Sony, etc

jaivelu

I also looking for a used Floor Standing Speakers for 6-7K. If anyone willing to sell, please get in touch please.
Sorry if I was wrong in posting in this existing thread instead of new thread. If it is please delete this post.

hemantwaghe

Banned
If looking for vintage I have some amps in your budget - kenwood , sansui(s) ..speakers have very good Technics Bookshelfs SB -F3 ........ also a pair of kenwood Sat Sub speakers ..or a pair of kenwood at bookshelves at very low price...

lovesmusic

Dear All,
Thanks for your replies and guidance. Guess will have to find some more money to fund the system.

I was looking for sound clarity and open wide soundstaging for music (mostly 320 kbps mp3 format) in my home setup. The likely compenents are NORGE 2060 or NORGE MOSFET 2000 (around 10-13K in new) and some good floorstanders so that there is enough bass along with mid range and tweeters in one (rather 2) compact boxes.

I am looking for preowned as it will cut my cost as much as possible.

Please guide me where to get the system, alternate brands / products that will give me the desired output.

Have listened extensively to YAMAHA YHT 196 (AVR with 5 speakers) on 2.1 and straight enhancer modes, sounds good but not clear enough for all the frequencies.:sad:

Looking for guidance and assistance in terms of preowned products to make my system. I can audition and pick up systems from Mumbai or Pune personally.

Regards

Soumo @ Mumbai.

Audio_Freek

I also looking for a used Floor Standing Speakers for 6-7K. If anyone willing to sell, please get in touch please.
Sorry if I was wrong in posting in this existing thread instead of new thread. If it is please delete this post.
Jai,

With 7-8K Budget you can try some good pre-owned Book shelf speakers, I personally feel Some BS can be equally powerful like FS.

Normally FS will rage 10k + in Pre owned market and moreover the shipping cost would be very high compared to Bookshelf, As you are much away from Chennai or Bangalore audition\checking the quality of the speaker is tough(As most of the add's are listed only from these cities near salem)

This is my personal opinion.Wait+save some more money, then go for FS or own a BS now and later upgrade(If you really require)

subhobh

You can probably use, Speakers of old pre owned composite music system, like Sony, Pioneer, Toshiba, Hitachi, Aiwa. They are sometime equally good as a brand new speaker worth Rs 10-12k.

TheCoolestOne

Dear All,
Thanks for your replies and guidance. Guess will have to find some more money to fund the system.

I was looking for sound clarity and open wide soundstaging for music (mostly 320 kbps mp3 format) in my home setup. The likely compenents are NORGE 2060 or NORGE MOSFET 2000 (around 10-13K in new) and some good floorstanders so that there is enough bass along with mid range and tweeters in one (rather 2) compact boxes.

I am looking for preowned as it will cut my cost as much as possible.

Please guide me where to get the system, alternate brands / products that will give me the desired output.

Have listened extensively to YAMAHA YHT 196 (AVR with 5 speakers) on 2.1 and straight enhancer modes, sounds good but not clear enough for all the frequencies.:sad:

Looking for guidance and assistance in terms of preowned products to make my system. I can audition and pick up systems from Mumbai or Pune personally.

Regards

Soumo @ Mumbai.
Soumo, there is a Norge 2060 for sale. PM me for details.

Sam

Audio_Freek

Am seriously looking for an integrated amp, preferable Norge 2060 or Mosfet 2000, 100 W or above rms per channel in 8 ohms, and a pair of floorstanders.

Budget - abt 7.5-9K for the amp and 6-7.5K for the speakers. Total 15-17.5K.
sorry, but am on a very tight budget and big aspirations, hence looking for a generous soul selling of his used set.

Regards
Soumo.
Lovesmusic,

I got an alert in Quickr for a Floor stander Mission M33i for 9.5 K,

mission m33i speakers . - Trivandrum: Music Systems - Home Theatre in Trivandrum at Quikr Trivandrum

Speaker Spec
Enclosure type 2-way reflex loaded
Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 44Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity (SPL/M @ 2.83V) 90dB
Cabinet Volume 12.4l
Impedance 8 Ohms compatible
Recommended Amplifier 25-100W
Dimensions (mm) 850 x 200 x 325

If you have not bought yet, then can try this.Its current Market value (New) 11-12k I believe,Just give a try asking for 6-7K as its Used and try to make it within your Budget:)

Am no where connected to this add :eek:hyeah: and Not going to Gain out of this sale, Just felt of Informing on general interest

Audio_Freek

Thanks a lot bro.... Its been very kind of you..
Bro,

I was in your position " Tight Budget" before some years but the heart was full of Stereo dream. I use to roam and check out for Used stuff and after a Long terrible search and bad exp finally successfully built stereo system.Now enjoying with it.

I am searching for some preowned Stereo BS speakers for one of my friend, who was impressed on my little setup, By the way i got to know the Mission Add.:eek:hyeah:

lovesmusic

Soumo, there is a Norge 2060 for sale. PM me for details.

Sam
Dear CoolestOne,

am unable to pm, maybe I am not yet senior enuf.... any way will have to post my contact details here ..... soumo.chatterjee@gmail.com

ph no - 8655435586 in mumbai.

Norge 2060 looks interesting, please call me or mail me with details, will like to audition it and then get a pair of speakers for the Norge.

Soumo

SPONSORED ADS