I want to sell my Intel NUC DN2820FYKH, with 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD and Genuine Windows 10 Pro.
1. Intel NUC DN2820FYKH https://www.amazon.com/Intel-DN2820FYKH-Celeron-N2820-support/dp/B00HVKLSVC)
2. Kingston 4GB DDR3 Laptop RAM (KVR16LS11/4) https://www.amazon.in/Kingston-1600MHz-DDR3L-Laptop-KVR16LS11/dp/B00CQ35GYE
3. Toshiba 320GB Hard Disk
4. Genuine Windows 10 Pro
1. Condition is 9/10 (just because it is used, otherwise as good as new). I used them rarely (with SSD). Original lamination is still intact.
2. Purchased in June, 2015.
* NUC - Three years (Source: Intel website)
* RAM - Lifetime Warranty, Max 10 Years (Source: Amazon.in, I bought it from Amazon India)
* HDD - No warranty.
4. Invoices available for NUC and RAM.
5. Price - Rs.10,000
6. Location - Gurgaon
7. Shipping - Local pickup preferred but I can ship them at buyer's risk & expense.
1. I used it with ADATA 64GB SSD. If you want SSD instead of HDD, I can install Windows 10 in it. We can discuss the price difference.
2. Originally, Genuine Windows 8 Pro was installed in it and later it itself updated to Windows 10 Pro. Now the hardware is registered in Microsoft Servers. Last week, I installed windows 10 Pro (in 320GB HDD) and it automatically activated without providing any key.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.