Interest Check for Emotiva XPA-3, USP-1 and Oppo 983H

sandip_d

I was in dual mind regarding sale of HT gear since I was not using HT after I moved to Pune in June 2011, all these components remained unused at my Navi Mumbai residence. Later on I sold some of them (frontsYamaha NS-555, Receiver Marantz SR-7002, and subwoofer SVS-PC12NSD) to the forum members.
I have finally made my mind to dispose the remaining gear.
1. Emotiva XPA-3 bought in Feb 10 directly from Emotiva, used till May 2011 and since then lying unused. Expected pricing 45k, slightly negotiable.
2. Emotiva USP-1 bought@ June-July 10(don't have exact date as the details are at Navi Mumbai) directly from Emotiva, used till May 2011 and since then lying unused. Expected pricing 25k, slightly negotiable.
3. Oppo 983 H bought by relative in 2009, used till May 2011 since then lying unused. Expected pricing 20k, slightly negotiable.
I would have put them on sale section, but since the gear is at Navi Mumbai and I am Pune, I can't post their actual pictures. I will be at Navi Mumbai in the next week and then only it is possible.
All the components are in excellent condition. I have original packing for all of them and shipping would be extra borne by the buyer. I would request you to please provide feedback and offers.
Cheers

Back