Interest Check - Lynx Reselling DIY Products

Amarbir[Lynx-India]

Guys ,
Would Like To Know what all stuff you like

1 : Soldering and desoldering
2 ; Test and measurement
3 : DIY Projects
4 : Components ? .

I Am gonaa add many things in this location ,Just need your inputs,Also includes amp ,dac etc etc kits

Amarbir[Lynx-India];168684 said:
Guys ,
Would Like To Know what all stuff you like

1 : Soldering and desoldering
2 ; Test and measurement
3 : DIY Projects
4 : Components ? .

I Am gonaa add many things in this location ,Just need your inputs,Also includes amp ,dac etc etc kits

Very good idea Amarbir. Infact, the first thing which I checked in your site was if any quality DIY audio circuit/kit is available or not. Sadly it wasn't.

If you make available the components/kits which most of the indian DIY'r cannot lay their hands due to importing issues (headaches??), you will soon have an increased customer base. Also, you can give some thoughts on importing the speaker kits/crossover components(?). If you can import these stuffs, then nothing like it!!

Very good idea Amarbir. Infact, the first thing which I checked in your site was if any quality DIY audio circuit/kit is available or not. Sadly it wasn't.

If you make available the components/kits which most of the indian DIY'r cannot lay their hands due to importing issues (headaches??), you will soon have an increased customer base. Also, you can give some thoughts on importing the speaker kits/crossover components(?). If you can import these stuffs, then nothing like it!!

vivek ,
its simple all matured people can understand ,Not all businesses can be done without interest ,you might have noticed that lynx is slowly moving to portable audio stuff ,I just cannot tell you how many tools and stuff i have to reselling that i just cannot have to time to post you name it my friend ,I have been doing electronics since class 3rd .Attached are the profile of my company

Attachments

• Lynx-Electronic Division Company Profile Updated 1-4-2009.pdf
    54.1 KB · Views: 34
Amarbir[Lynx-India];168717 said:
,I have been doing electronics since class 3rd .
Wow!! which school you went to?? :eek:hyeah:
Just kidding....

When I said DIY audio circuit/kit, I strictly meant audiophile DIY stuffs, not some school project kits.

Wow!! which school you went to?? :eek:hyeah:
Just kidding....

When I said DIY audio circuit/kit, I strictly meant audiophile DIY stuffs, not some school project kits.

Well ,
i started interest in electronics in that time and was able to assemble projects ,Had a couple of basic bpb books for projects ,Sector 18 was my favourite hunting place for components ,BTW if you have no sense in electronics neither can you understand nor you can make even the simplest of the circuits .Well when you talk about audiophile kits i understand them cos i do a lot of projects myself and MCU stuff is even many times harder then the audiophile kits and its component BOM 's Right .i Would Like You to refer to my Nationite ripped to pieces thread and check that table i have .I have many items to boast that i have collected since childhood .BTW i had a great science teacher who was my guardian angle there is no day that i do not thank her for making what amarbir what he is ,thank you may you live 200 years till eternity [ I Love you Mamm I Remember You till Today ] :sad:

Amarbir[Lynx-India];168739 said:
BTW i had a great science teacher who was my guardian angle there is no day that i do not thank her for making what amarbir what he is ,thank you may you live 200 years till eternity [ I Love you Mamm I Remember You till Today ] :sad:

Amarbir

it is great that you remember your teacher so fondly and appreciate till this day. We all tend to undervalue and forget the contributions they make to our lives. :thumbsup:

Regards

Amarbir

it is great that you remember your teacher so fondly and appreciate till this day. We all tend to undervalue and forget the contributions they make to our lives. :thumbsup:

Regards

Well ,
i Am So very greatful to her till this day ,I remember her teaching me out of the way ,I remember i was hostel and missing my parents i asked her joking maam i am missing home food ,that night she got at 3:00 am at night and cooked 30 paratha's for us ,I Was wonderstruck next day when she gave all of them that i am my friends ,She had a very unique way of teaching ,Science is always a dreaded subject ,Well she did like this

1: She used to ask the question from the weakest student and if she/he could not answer she said nothing [ the guy was still standing ]

2 : she would pick the next one and keep on doing this till a couple of us were left ,Me Amarjit , Ankur suden And Baljinder all of us

3 : Then she Would say see how this question is answered and pick us randomly [ and we would answer this ] ,Her faith in us were so much that we could not eat our hostel food if anytime we could not answer ,We used to go out of the way to learn everything we could imagine she could ask us ]

4 : then She Would Ask Each standing person to repeat what we said and even the most weakest student never failed in science ,The principal Mr Devinder singh bedi till today can never understand how could she could this lol .

I Miss all the very since you reminded me again of her [ Love You Maam Regards :sad:]

Amarbir,

Offering crossover components like aircore inductors, non-polarized capacitors and speaker drivers if possible will be a great idea for DUY guys. Another one that will help a lot of guys around here will be chassis for amplifiers.

Cheers.

Amarbir[Lynx-India];168739 said:
Well ,
i started interest in electronics in that time and was able to assemble projects ,Had a couple of basic bpb books for projects ,Sector 18 was my favourite hunting place for components ,BTW if you have no sense in electronics neither can you understand nor you can make even the simplest of the circuits .Well when you talk about audiophile kits i understand them cos i do a lot of projects myself and MCU stuff is even many times harder then the audiophile kits and its component BOM 's Right .i Would Like You to refer to my Nationite ripped to pieces thread and check that table i have .I have many items to boast that i have collected since childhood .BTW i had a great science teacher who was my guardian angle there is no day that i do not thank her for making what amarbir what he is ,thank you may you live 200 years till eternity [ I Love you Mamm I Remember You till Today ] :sad:

Good to have such an electronics geek in this forum. Hope your knowledge will help all the DIY'er aspirants in this forum.

Good solder, some boards for products like DAC, good power supplies, inductors, resistors and capacitors and the like for starters, would be on my wish list.

Amarbir,

Offering crossover components like aircore inductors, non-polarized capacitors and speaker drivers if possible will be a great idea for DUY guys. Another one that will help a lot of guys around here will be chassis for amplifiers.

Cheers.

Well ,
Can You Point Me To Specifics i Do Not have a issues arranging anything in electronics btw .

Good to have such an electronics geek in this forum. Hope your knowledge will help all the DIY'er aspirants in this forum.

Well ,
its a community effort i am just a part of this great forums ,Hifivision rocks

Good solder, some boards for products like DAC, good power supplies, inductors, resistors and capacitors and the like for starters, would be on my wish list.

Well ,
Why Not ,Some Arrangements Would Be comming soon ,till that time bombard me with the links

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back