Interest Check - Pioneer HTP 71 5.1 Channel Home Theatre in Box with HDMI and 3D

pjashish

Hi Guys

Just saw this deal on the back page of Delhi TOI, the in house TV brand of Reliance digital Reconnect is offering their 46 inch LED TV for Rs 51,990/-. It is also listed on their website at the following URL

Shop for Reconnect LED TV, 46 inch at Reliance Digital

I desperately need to buy a new TV for my kiddo (not very fussy or particular about the brand etc, its for a kids room after all) , however, I have no requirement for the Pioneer Home Theater they are bundling FREE along with it. This item is also listed on their website with MRP of Rs 30,000 and a sale price of Rs 20,990

Shop for Pioneer HTP 71 5.1 Channels 150W Home Theatre System at Reliance Digital

Was wondering if another FM from Delhi who is keen on purchasing a HTiB from an extremely reputed brand would be keen on splitting this deal with me. We can work out a mutually acceptable price for the HTiB, go to a convenient Reliance Digital Store and buy it together !

Do let me know guys!

If anyone is interested in this offer, kindly PM

Hi Guys

Just saw this deal on the back page of Delhi TOI, the in house TV brand of Reliance digital Reconnect is offering their 46 inch LED TV for Rs 51,990/-. It is also listed on their website at the following URL

Shop for Reconnect LED TV, 46 inch at Reliance Digital

I desperately need to buy a new TV for my kiddo (not very fussy or particular about the brand etc, its for a kids room after all) , however, I have no requirement for the Pioneer Home Theater they are bundling FREE along with it. This item is also listed on their website with MRP of Rs 30,000 and a sale price of Rs 20,990

Shop for Pioneer HTP 71 5.1 Channels 150W Home Theatre System at Reliance Digital

Was wondering if another FM from Delhi who is keen on purchasing a HTiB from an extremely reputed brand would be keen on splitting this deal with me. We can work out a mutually acceptable price for the HTiB, go to a convenient Reliance Digital Store and buy it together !

Do let me know guys!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back