International CES 2013 and LG World Record!

LGWRSherlock

Hi everyone, LG WRman Sherlock here,

International CES, one of the biggest consumer electronics show of the year is coming very soon and LG will be one of the brands having its products in the show. The new LG Magic Motion Remote is expected to make an appearance together with other surprises. I will be keeping you guys updated on what's going on with the show and LG in this thread. Feel free to discuss and find out more about CES here :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

I heard that LG may launch Ultra HDTV's in different sizes at the CES....is it right?

Hey Indian11, the LG 55'' and 65'' inch 4K TV - siblings of the Ultra HD TV - have already been announced. Check it out here: LG's 65-inch 4K display, eyes-on. There will also be news and exhibition of the new LG Cinema 3D line-up for 2013. Keep an eye out and I will be updating everything here!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi guys, the big day is here. The 2013 International CES will go live today.

Wet your appetite with this trailer of what's in store for LG World Record this year: 2013 CES - LG Press Conference Trailer Video - YouTube

Check out the LG news room to see some of the new innovations that will be available for the new line-up of LG Cinema 3D TVs in 2013: LG Newsroom

And lastly, don't forget to check out the live coverage of the LG's 2013 CES press conference: Live from LG's CES 2013 press event

I will be constantly updating you guys here!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Are the rumors that LG is going to introduce Google TVs true?

I just read in another thread that LG will be showing off a 100-inch Hecto Laser TV this year at the CES. And I thought it was about Ultra HD and OLED TV's! Can you provide me some details on what's this laser TV's all about?

http://www.hifivision.com/television/34296-new-launch-lg-hecto-laser-tv.html

Hey naman, it's true that during the CES press conference, LG announced the release of the Hecto laser TV. It has the capacity to project a screen of up to 100-inches in full HD from just 22 inches (56 cm) away and is also equipped with Smart TV functions. This small but powerful device has the ability to change the way we design our home theater. It will be available in Korea first later this month and will start its global travelling later this year.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Are the rumors that LG is going to introduce Google TVs true?

Hey a.nakul, LG is bringing the 2013 Google TVs lineup with sharper picture to CES this year. There will be seven new models including 42'', 50'', 55'', 57'' and 60'' from the GA6400 series and 47'' and 55'' Cinema Screen panels in the new GA7900 series. All the TVs will come with a redesigned Magic Qwerty Remote. The new models will also include other features such as OnLive gaming platform, a home dashboard and a PrimeTime Quick Guide for using the TV effectively. Are you interested in getting a Google TV anytime soon?

LG WRman Sherlock out!

LG OLED delivers an outstanding viewing, its undoubtedly a premium product worthy of its premium price.

Hey lakhan.j, yeah, I was not too clear on that confirmation post, it was a TV projector and not a TV. You can see a picture of this small but powerful 100-inch Hecto Laser TV projector here:

lg-2013-laser-tv.jpg

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Okay, guys. CES 2013 has officially ended. We have had quite a lot of surprises and a few disappointments this year. Here's a short recap of major innovations from LG World Record that stuns the crowd of CES this year. Feel free to ask me anything about any of these awesome products, I will try my best to answer:

1/ The World's First Curved OLED TV:

Who-really-built-the-world%E2%80%99s-first-curved-OLED.jpg

2/ The World's First 100-inch Hecto Laser TV Projector:

lg-hecto.jpg

LG-HECTO-Laser-TV-Projector-10.jpg

3/ The World Record 84 inch Ultra HD TV to be accompanied by its 65-inch and 55-inch siblings:

1_2.jpg

3_3.jpg

4/ LG 84 inch Ultra HD Multi-touch Signage for Engaging and Educating:

lgmultitouchhd1_1020_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

5/ The World's Largest 3D Video Wall: 122 LG 55-inch WV70MD screens put together to create a smashing wall of 3D

015.jpg

02.jpg

6/ LG EZSign TV:

LG_EzSign_TV.jpg

LG WRman Sherlock out!

I forgot another awesome addition to the LG World Record Home Theater family yesterday: the Smart Sound Bar that has the capability to connects to the internet to get video and audio sources from CinemaNow, general internet radio, Netflix, Pandora, Vudu and other video/film streaming services. Bluetooth audio is also built-in in this gadget with 300W speakers across 2.1 channels. This Smart Sound Bar is particularly helpful for those who don't have online-capable TV but still want to enjoy the contents available for this product. Further news about this will be updated later. Enjoy some pictures of the Sound Bar here:

8/ LG Smart Sound Bar

dsc05463.jpg

dsc05423.jpg

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi everyone,again. I present to you the best collection of videos on LG World Record Innovations at CES this year that you can find right now. Most of these are related to technological changes and development in TV and home entertainment. If you have any request for videos from CES related to LG, tell me! Please enjoy!

1/ LG CES 2013 Full Press Conference: LG CES 2013 Press Conference (LQ) - YouTube

2/ LG CES 2013 Overview: LG CES 2013 Overview - YouTube

3/ LG 100-inch HECTO Laser TV Projector: LG CES 2013 100in HECTO Laser TV Projector - YouTube

4/ LG World Record TV Lineup for 2013: LG CES 2013 TV Line Up - YouTube

5/ LG OLED TV 2013 (including the curved OLED TV): LG CES 2013 OLED TV - YouTube

6/ LG World Record Ultra HD TV in 2013: LG CES 2013 Ultra HD - YouTube

7/ LG CES 2013 Smart TV: LG CES 2013 Smart TV - YouTube

8/ LG World Record 3D Video Wall: CES 2013 LG 3D Video Wall - YouTube

LG WRman Sherlock out!

I am trying to imagine the concept of largest 3D wall of LG. How impressive it would be!

I am trying to imagine the concept of largest 3D wall of LG. How impressive it would be!

Hey amit.nagar, you don't have to imagine my friend. Check out the video for the 3D Video Wall from LG: CES 2013 LG 3D Video Wall - YouTube Also you can read up on the spectator's experience with the 3D Wall here: I Watched LG's Incredible 3D Video Wall Too Long, and Now I Can't Enjoy Real LIfe Sounds wicked cool, isn't it? I myself really want to see this 3D Wall with my own eyes too.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back