introducing Parvaaz

M

mpw

Last year end i attended the NH7 weekender at Pune with Neo and a few of his friends.

I was pleasantly surprised by the talent and versatility of Indian rock / music bands.

Skavengers - Delhi based
Nooran Sisters - very energetc and uplifting
Parvaaz - Bangalore based basically from J&K
Raghu Dixit - many of you know well

Steve Vai - performed as well

I liked the music of Parvaaz a lot

here are 2 links for you to enjoy

Their music can be bought online legally.

They are worth your money and time.

Folks like me with no digital source will have to be content with youtube onto headphones..

have a nice weekend !

Neo - thanks for the lead. I enjoyed the 2 days in Pune.

Best,
mpw

got an email from Parvaaz - since i expressed a desire to buy their CD's.

I got my copy.

If you wish you can procure it from here
=============================================================================

Hi mpw,

Heres the link to purchase official Parvaaz Merch - https://www.instamojo.com/ parvaaz/. Yes Cds are available.

Thanks and Regards
Team Parvaaz

==============================================================================

Once again - a disclaimer - i have no commercial interest except good music being heard.

Online legal downloads are available too..

thanks

I got the CD

Very good recording..

Hand written delivery address on the envelope by Team Parvaaz :)

Njoi !

Just ordered one copy of their CD from the link you shared. Hoping to enjoy their recordings on my music system.

nikhil

most of the songs are kashimiri folk songs..

The CD inlay will explain better.

i think - ab ki yeh subaah is wonderful as well..

njoi the CD and do post your thoughts on Parvaaz..

regards
mpw

How much time does it take for them to get the CD delivered? I ordered it on 6th February and no updates so far.... Although I have been listening to this album on Apple music and it is decent. Need to google a lot of Urdu words.

How much time does it take for them to get the CD delivered? I ordered it on 6th February and no updates so far.... Although I have been listening to this album on Apple music and it is decent. Need to google a lot of Urdu words.
I had no updates for more than a week, although they promise to deliver within 5 days. So I raised a case in Instamojo (the platform they use for payment), after which they shared the tracking id. I think they can improve on the communication front.

I had no updates for more than a week, although they promise to deliver within 5 days. So I raised a case in Instamojo (the platform they use for payment), after which they shared the tracking id. I think they can improve on the communication front.
ah!

Ordered after reading about them on this thread and getting a recco from the son who went and listened to them at the Bacardi weekender thing

was begining to wonder when I will get my CD. Will wait I guess

ciao
gr

Soundcycle

Did u listen to these on Tidal ?

What do you think about the music / tracks ?
Mpw

Received the CD. Interesting booklet and photographs. Clearly some effort has gone in. As a bonus, they share the translations to the song lyrics as well.
Musically, the tracks have really grown on me. 'Ab ki ye subah' has a brilliant melody, the song evolves with each stanza and poses itself as a modern day Urdu anthem. I was also reminded me the way Parikrama structured their songs with violin parts.

Just got to see my CD package this evening as I was out of town.
Very impressed with the package - looks very tastefully done on the whole.

CD Mailer.jpg

CD Cover

Cover.jpg

Very nice artwork with lyrics on the inside pages.

CD Pages.jpg

CD Sleeve on the back of the cover

CD Sleeve.jpg

Last edited:
nikhil

found time to listen to the music ?

what is your impression ?

your cuppa tea ? :)

mpw

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back