Introduction, and about Pioneer VSX 323K

shyambhat

Hi there!
I'm Shyam, and have been a silent reader of this forum over the years. Am an oral surgeon, with a strong interest in AV:)
Been wanting to buy an AV receiver since a long time.
My queries, if someone can find time to answer are:
1. Is the Pioneer VSX 323 K good for the price? They have it for 17.5k at HiFiMart. I can't find any reviews for the same.
2. I have a Sony deck hi-fi system with 120w RMS speakers. Could i use these speakers with any receiver i buy?

Thanks..

Hi there!
I'm Shyam, and have been a silent reader of this forum over the years. Am an oral surgeon, with a strong interest in AV:)
1. Is the Pioneer VSX 323 K good for the price? They have it for 17.5k at HiFiMart. I can't find any reviews for the same.
2. I have a Sony deck hi-fi system with 120w RMS speakers. Could i use these speakers with any receiver i buy?

Thanks..

Hello Dr shyam.. I'm a periodontist.. :) nice to meet you here.. I just got one vsx 323.. And started a thread on that.. You might find more in it..

All the best :)

Hi there!

Thanks..

And the link here
http://www.hifivision.com/showthread.php?t=47199

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back