Introduction and question about Phillips AF834 turntable

AV Enthusiast

Hi..! Everyone. Just joined this amazing forum. Just to let you know that I've just started getting back into HiFi after quite a long while... Would be troubling you all with my Questions from time to time.. starting with.. What would be a good cartridge for a Phillips AF834 turntable that I own and where to buy it ?

Hello and welcome to the forum!
The best place to ask that question is our Turntable Forum

I am sure someone will have some info that you will find useful.

Regards.

Hi..! Everyone. Just joined this amazing forum. Just to let you know that I've just started getting back into HiFi after quite a long while... Would be troubling you all with my Questions from time to time.. starting with.. What would be a good cartridge for a Phillips AF834 turntable that I own and where to buy it ?

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

This is indeed a good platform where you have many Fellow Members (FMs) who come from different backgrounds but with one common goal...to have the best cost effective AV in their homes and other places.....some of us are certified / qualified in AV ...while the rest (like myself) are regular users who have experienced multiple systems with time (radio & cassette days).

I am sure you will find all the required information to your queries / issues....all you need is to browse the threads which are posted and use the Search feature which is very effective!

All the best, happy browsing!

Thank you so much. I have gained a lot of insight into various aspects of hi fi, that I didn't know so far. The threads are quite interesting...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back