Here is up for sell, my iomega screenplay director HD Media player. It has inbuilt 1TB HDD. This player support wide range of latest Video/Audio formats. It has 1 HDMI 1.3v out, 1 Optical SPDI/F, 10/100 Ethernet port, 3 USB ports, Component /RCA a/v outputs.
You can find product details, supported formats and reviews @
History: First owner, purchased around Dec-2011
Condition: 8/10 cosmetic, 10/10 functional.
Reason for sale: it is lying unused for long time, need fund for new purchase, hence is the sale.
Price: I bought around 10k, expecting 5k
Accessories: Remote, 1.5Meter USB cable, power adapter.
I prefer a local buyer (bangalore) however open to ship across india at buyer's cost and risk.
Please feel free to pm for any queries.
Thanks for reading
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.