iPhone 6s at 29999 at Amazon.in

Just ordered Iphone 5s for Rs 13,462/- (incl exchange old mobile + 10% discount on SBI + no EMI discount ) :yahoo: on flipkart baseprice was 17,799/- Thanks to the competition, end of the day consumer is the winner, i wish this trend flows into HiFi too :licklips:

The problem with all these deals is that they are for the 16 GB model. The good ones 64 GB is way too expensive.

Still, I bought a 5s around 8 months old for 14K last week. Should've waited

has to be, becoz i haven't come accros anyone who confirmed they received 6s @ 29,999/- looks like marketing gimmick.

Just ordered Iphone 5s for Rs 13,462/- (incl exchange old mobile + 10% discount on SBI + no EMI discount ) :yahoo: on flipkart baseprice was 17,799/- Thanks to the competition, end of the day consumer is the winner, i wish this trend flows into HiFi too :licklips:

is this deal still ON
let me know
i would like a new 5S

And I'm sure you pay full MRP for anything you buy because anything lesser would mean getting "greedy", right? :eek:hyeah:

I offered an iPhone 6 for 29 k - old mobile exchange. Came upto 24 change.Awaiting delivery. Hoping it will not be cancelled. Also iPhone 6 was on sale for 29change. Did not see iPhone 6s though at that price.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back