It's the 6S Plus and not the 6 Plus.
Indian purchase. One year old. All accessories will be provided which came in the box.
Used with imported expensive cases and Nilkin tempered glass (giving it away with case and another extra glass as well)
I'll be giving you a Made in California Aircraft grade aluminium case with carbon fibre and an extra tempered glass for free at this price.
A Nilkin glass is already applied ( Nilkin is a big brand and supposed to be one of the best in the world )
I have cable protectors for the cable as well, so the condition of that is top notch too.
Bought for 70k 1 year ago. Mrp was 82k??? then.?
Check the condition, it is absolutely beautiful. All working fine just as out of the box.
Price : 39000 plus shipping (If outside Bangalore)
Location : Banashankari 2nd stage, Bangalore!
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.