Is anyone having LG/Sony/Samsung 26 Inch LCD TV? Share your experiences Please...

yrnchowdary

Hi,

Is there any one who is currently using a 26 inch LCD TV of any brand. Can you please share your experiences with that, interms of Picture Quality, After Sales Service, Price and Warranty etc...I am planning to buy an LCD TV this month. My Budgen is around 22,000.
I have done initial research about the best LCD TVs available. Some are saying LG is not good, as it will give lot of problems in future and the service is also not good. Is that true? Can i go with Sony/Samsung LCD TV?
Awaiting useful response...

Thanks,
Ravi.

Well, I had bought a 26" Samsung way back in 2006. Absolutely loved it. No problems faced for 5 years.

Gave it to a friend when I upgraded to a 40" (Samsung again). I haven't heard any complaint from my friend so i assume there's no problem.

I used it with Tatasky+ & my PC for gaming.

I know i'm talking about a 6yr old model but hope it would be of some help to you.

Got my MIL a 32" Panasonic 5 years ago. Working great till date.

PS - Personally I don't like the Koreans. Stick with the Japanese.

(No, I'm not being racist)... just feel the Koreans rip off/copy the Japanese in everything from electronics to automobiles.

Thanks for the replies. :)

Yes, i can get the 32 Inch LCD TV in 22k budget, but not sure of the features that i will get in that range. My basic need is good picture quality as most of the time i use it for watching TV channels and Movies(from my USB drive and Pen drive both).

Can i connect my laptop to the HDMi compatible LCD TV with HDMi cable and work on it? (ofcourse, i will sit in moderate distance from theTV :) )

What i thought was, instead of getting base model in 32" LCD TV segment, why not go for 26" LCD TV with good features..

Please suggest which brand will be good in terms of after sales services and quality etc...

Thanks,
Ravi.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back