Is diyaudiocart.com alive?

tcpip

They were the first really good DIY audio supplier in India -- I'm not counting Corrson in this, because they had just some drivers, not too many other items. I've bought from DIYaudiocart before, and was always happy with their friendly service.

This time, no one responded to my emails, so I thought I'll check here. Any idea?

I'm now dealing with TheAudioCrafts and DIYaudioparts. TheAudioCrafts is an old friend now -- let's see how DIYaudioparts turns out. And of course, there's my friend and well-wisher Magma of Sound Foundations, who gives me the world's best speaker legs, spikes, stands...

Did you try to contact via Phone ? I have been a customer for few years and I do get response to WhatsApp messages.

Oh, ok. Good to know. I tried email, because I thought it would be less invasive. Will try phoning and WhatsApp'ing.

There are two mobile numbers on their website. I WhatsApp'd one of them, and he replied. Good, they are alive, even if they don't reply to email.

I used them for the first time couple of days ago to buy some speaker spikes. Paid by Net banking and have received order acknowledgement by email.

I tried calling quite a few times in the past . No picking of calls . Thought the owner must have quit

I used them for the first time couple of days ago to buy some speaker spikes. Paid by Net banking and have received order acknowledgement by email.
Got update email to let me know my item has been dispatched :)

Was a little apprehensive when people were saying they no longer exist.

Yes. Last week, I ordered few items and received. Wonderful customer support and he clarified all my doubts regarding the items in whats app. Their response was so quick. They have lot of new items and brands with reasonable price.

There are two mobile numbers on their website. I WhatsApp'd one of them, and he replied. Good, they are alive, even if they don't reply to email.
I ordered the MiniDSP along with its associated remote control and microphone.

The MiniDSP and microphone arrived but without any remote control.

I tried calling both numbers, but no one answers. I sent them an email today.

Is there any other way to contact diyaudiocart?

Thanks.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back