Is is Worth to buy VU or Toshiba LCD 32" ??

sonu9119

Am confused to buy the following 32"LCD VU or Toshiba
Model : VU 32V88P or Toshiba 32AV700

Pls help me buy the worth.

Price is same 25K but which one is worth and better Picture clarity.
I did see the other LCD's *Sony,Samsung,LG,Onida,Panasonic,Videocon,llyod,AOC*

I found that VU and Toshiba is better, but VU is giving much more facilities as comparing to Toshiba. VU n Toshiba gave the best Picture quality comparing to other LCD's with full detailing, [i took Yanni DVD (original) and watched the show at various showrooms.]

Now am pretty confused that both models are perfect and good one. Now the question is which one should i buy VU or Toshiba

After doing some extensive research, I have finally narrowed down to Sony EX400. But yesterday, we saw Vu in the chroma showroom and were very impressed. The colors are real and much better than the panasonic X24 next to it. Vu is priced around 26k and is much cheaper than other full HD tvs.
Any feedback and comments on Vu is welcome - like sonu, I am also confused.

vu lcd was already discussed i n threads..also when it is only available in croma ,is croma pushing it by better calibrating?

Well i bought 32V88P, works really good. its nice.. yah full HD 1080p, really nice watching movies on UTVaction, UTVmovies, HBO, StarMovies, StarPlus, VH1 picture quality is best,

@hemant.. dude i saw almost all pansonic,vu,samsung,lg,toshiba,aoc,llyod,sony,videocon,sharp from them i choose myself VU and not by saying any sales person, coz of its picture quality the exact colors brightness. i took Yanni Original DVD to croma, vijaysales, panasonic, sony and then i choose VU / toshiba was the best where this VU-32V88P also 700E Rega Toshiba didnt down the picture quality, where all others except sony lcd, pixels were torn in small/big blocks of colors.. Sony was not in my range. so i choose VU and toshibia.
and from these LCDS i choose VU.

the best part of VU is VU lcd 42" and 46" lcd are in competition with other LED's, coz this VU is only making Television and all there focus is on that. :)

so choose VU 32V88P those who having budget of within 30K.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back