Is my setup good or bad?

sahoork

I have elac cinema 5. Which is comprises of 5 sat and 1 sub. Later I add Pioneer BS22 speakers as Front left and right. 4satellite speakers as surround back. Is there any problem to get good audio. All are driven by yamaha rxv 685 AVR.
Note. Elac Satellite speaker has 3inch speaker and Tweeter: 1 x ½-inch Neodymium
And Pioneer speaker 4inch Tweeter: 1 x ½-inch Neodymium

I have elac cinema 5. Which is comprises of 5 sat and 1 sub. Later I add Pioneer BS22 speakers as Front left and right. 4satellite speakers as surround back. Is there any problem to get good audio. All are driven by yamaha rxv 685 AVR.
Note. Elac Satellite speaker has 3inch speaker and Tweeter: 1 x ½-inch Neodymium

Setup seems fine. Are you finding any issues with the sound? I am sure the auto setup of the receiver must have dialed in all the speakers to the correct levels.

MaSh

Yes it works fine but as I am new to this world I just want to know from seniors whether it's right/wrong.
What is right or wrong? Sorry did not understand your question. The receiver and the speakers are good to start with. Which sub do you have?

Once you understand the system better you can plan on upgrading later on.

MaSh

There's no good or bad in audio. Everything is relative and subjective. As long as you are happy, it's fine.

When I had only FM radio, it was bliss for me. Then I had creative 2.1 speakers, it was also bliss. Then I had 5.1 system with AVR/speakers, it's again bliss for me. So it's all in the mind.

Are you facing any issues with this set-up? Quality of sound is always subjective.

What is right or wrong? Sorry did not understand your question. The receiver and the speakers are good to start with. Which sub do you have?

Once you understand the system better you can plan on upgrading later on.

MaSh
My sub is elac S8.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back