Is odir.shop website legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes

I bumped into this website while searching for affordable furniture's. The prices are really less with huge discounts compared other online/offline.

Can I trust this website and place the order? Anybody order from this website before? any exp to share?

Edit: Added website link

I bumped into this website while searching for affordable furniture's. The prices are really less with huge discounts compared other online/offline.

Can I trust this website and place the order? Anybody order from this website before? any exp to share?

Edit: Added website link
Did you order finally?

I have ordered two items from odir shop (order no 17652/26 Feb 2023). But "order tracking" status showing sometime 'processing', sometime 'completed'. I cant understand the meaning the words. There is no information about shipping or delivery. I am worried regarding the issue. Payment has been made during order placing as there is no other option. The phone number of odir is out of order. No email id. No response have been received by doing mail through their 'contact us' menu. What fate of the order I do not know.

I have ordered two items from odir shop (order no 17652/26 Feb 2023). But "order tracking" status showing sometime 'processing', sometime 'completed'. I cant understand the meaning the words. There is no information about shipping or delivery. I am worried regarding the issue. Payment has been made during order placing as there is no other option. The phone number of odir is out of order. No email id. No response have been received by doing mail through their 'contact us' menu. What fate of the order I do not know.
Oh sorry to hear that and thanks for letting me know the gist of this website. I hope your issue will be resolved soon. Please keep me posted. Thank you.

Red flag # 1: If you look at their address you will see: "45/47, mint chambers, mint rd, fort, Mumbai-400001"
Now it will seem as if 45/47 is the apartment/shop number in Mint Chambers, but it actually is the number of the whole apartment block on Mint Road.

Red flag # 2: They state on their site "highest margins across all Mobile Accessories, Mobile Repair Parts and Women Kurtis."
And
"You can purchase thousands of items in Wholesale Mobile Accessories Mobile Spare Parts, Wholesale Kurtis currently,"
Now if you search for "Kurti" on their site there is nothing! :p

Red flag # 3: https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/odir-shop-review/

I'm afraid you've been taken for a ride and you should kiss your money goodbye. For your sake, I'd love to be proved wrong so please post back if you actually receive what you ordered.

Yes, I also noticed that all furniture models have exactly 7 reviews and mobiles 16 reviews with different names. This was the key to post in this forum for double check.

If a deal appears to be too good to be true, it most probably is.

What should I do? Please give suggestion, if possible.

Hi,
Don't hesitate, register your cyber crime complaint immediately. Register your complaint online take a print out and visit the nearest cyber crime department to collect the CSR number for your complaint.

Red flag # 1: If you look at their address you will see: "45/47, mint chambers, mint rd, fort, Mumbai-400001"
Now it will seem as if 45/47 is the apartment/shop number in Mint Chambers, but it actually is the number of the whole apartment block on Mint Road.

Red flag # 2: They state on their site "highest margins across all Mobile Accessories, Mobile Repair Parts and Women Kurtis."
And
"You can purchase thousands of items in Wholesale Mobile Accessories Mobile Spare Parts, Wholesale Kurtis currently,"
Now if you search for "Kurti" on their site there is nothing! :p

Red flag # 3: https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/odir-shop-review/

I'm afraid you've been taken for a ride and you should kiss your money goodbye. For your sake, I'd love to be proved wrong so please post back if you actually receive what you orde
Oh sorry to hear that and thanks for letting me know the gist of this website. I hope your issue will be resolved soon. Please keep me posted. Thank you.
Happy to inform all that I have refund back my full money from Merchant today after lodging a General Diary at Katwa Police Station, WB. Thanks to all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, congratulations and thanks for confirming this works. I was skeptical to be very honest !

Happy to inform all that I have refund back my full money from Merchant today after lodging a General Diary at Katwa Police Station, WB. Thanks to all...
Hi,
How to file a complaint ?
How did u get ur money back?
Could u please let me know the process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back