Is there a Denon service center in Pune?

DG2

Hi all,
Is there a denon service center in Pune?
My denon avr has been flashing its standby light. Won't turn green.
remains red.
I searched the forums and from what i gather is that it
is some major problem and needs repair.
Does someone know a contact or address who could repair.
Most of the sellers are into trading only.
thank you.
DG

What is the model number? Is it under warranty?

You can try resetting the microprocessor. Refer the manual for this. Remove all the speaker cables and see if the problem persists.

If self-help does not work as baiju mentioned, you can contact AV Excellence at Akshay Chambers, Dhole Patil Road.

Hi,actually i googled differently.'denon repair shop in pune'. And i got contacts in mumbai and pune. Lakozy was were i had already got this same amp. fixed for the same problem about a year and a half back when i was in mumbai.Since i am now in pune i contacted mr.sharat advani. He asked me to do a few things over the phone. Yes, one was to disconnect everything from the amp. and have it connected in stand alone position only with the mains wire plugged in supply.the fault was still there. this meant that something was wrong with amp.i asked him about reset the micro. He said that without understanding the cause of the fault he would not recommend it as the amp is going into protect mode now. if we reset, we are forcing it out of protection and could cause more potential damage to the unit and maybe to speakers if connected.Anyway he visited the next day and checked the amp. Some voltage regulator had to be replaced. all in all costed 2,000 bucks inclusive of part which was 50 bucks only. rest of it for visit/labor/repair.It was time consuming and patience job.And ofcourse my kids got to learn about the insides of the machine.

I would highly recommend Mr Sharat Advani, you can call him on +91 98905 15000
He came to my place, diagnosed the problem, took the affected part, fixed it under 48 hours, came to my place and helped me set it up.
Thank you for posting his phone number, this will be very helpful for members around Pune area. 👍

Hi,actually i googled differently.'denon repair shop in pune'. And i got contacts in mumbai and pune. Lakozy was were i had already got this same amp. fixed for the same problem about a year and a half back when i was in mumbai.Since i am now in pune i contacted mr.sharat advani. He asked me to do a few things over the phone. Yes, one was to disconnect everything from the amp. and have it connected in stand alone position only with the mains wire plugged in supply.the fault was still there. this meant that something was wrong with amp.i asked him about reset the micro. He said that without understanding the cause of the fault he would not recommend it as the amp is going into protect mode now. if we reset, we are forcing it out of protection and could cause more potential damage to the unit and maybe to speakers if connected.Anyway he visited the next day and checked the amp. Some voltage regulator had to be replaced. all in all costed 2,000 bucks inclusive of part which was 50 bucks only. rest of it for visit/labor/repair.It was time consuming and patience job.And ofcourse my kids got to learn about the insides of the machine.
Hi, Do you have the contact number of this sharat advani?

Hi,actually i googled differently.'denon repair shop in pune'. And i got contacts in mumbai and pune. Lakozy was were i had already got this same amp. fixed for the same problem about a year and a half back when i was in mumbai.Since i am now in pune i contacted mr.sharat advani. He asked me to do a few things over the phone. Yes, one was to disconnect everything from the amp. and have it connected in stand alone position only with the mains wire plugged in supply.the fault was still there. this meant that something was wrong with amp.i asked him about reset the micro. He said that without understanding the cause of the fault he would not recommend it as the amp is going into protect mode now. if we reset, we are forcing it out of protection and could cause more potential damage to the unit and maybe to speakers if connected.Anyway he visited the next day and checked the amp. Some voltage regulator had to be replaced. all in all costed 2,000 bucks inclusive of part which was 50 bucks only. rest of it for visit/labor/repair.It was time consuming and patience job.And ofcourse my kids got to learn about the insides of the machi
Hi, Do you have the contact number of this sharat advani?
I got his number from a post above. Thanks.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back