Is there a Media Player for DTS HD /DD True HD

jasper83

Guys ,

I know that there are media players out from Asus and Xtreamer which claim to be DTS-HD and DD True HD capable. I was doing some R&D and have not been convinced as my Brother has stated that currently they do have issues and none of the media players in the market is capable of delivering True DTS-HD and DD True HD.

Can someone throw some light on this ? I was looking at Xtreamer Sidewinder.

Thanks

Xtreamer Pro does bitstream both the lossless audio to a compatible AVR, also you can check out Dune HD-Lite which also does the same @14K apart from Tvix which has been doing it from the beginning.

EGREAT

Check this out.

Anyone having these egreat players please confirm on hdaudio play back?

I have a EGREAT Player, its a NMT, I have checked it with DD True HD,
DTS HD it does pass through to my AVR, the PQ is also very good, but there are some con like it takes almost 2 min to start, then it does not play folder of Blu Ray rip, also it does not show the size of the file so we have to check every file. I am not using it as I got the Xtreamer Sidewinder which also pass through DD True HD and DTS HD.

hello all,

Netgear N550 neo has all the capabilities but DTS _HD only pass through, but it plays all the HD formart worth for money

Hi
I have a 2TB WD HDD with recorded Blue Ray/Music, connected to the Asus Media player, via HDMI to Onkyo AVR and HDMI to TV, plays all formats, drawback takes 5 mins to read otherwise OK
WD HDD Rs 4200/- single HDD dock 2500/- from Agbp Sim Lim Lamington Road

I am confused between the 3 options.

Xtreamer sidewinder
Egreat R200-RII
Himedia HD600B

Any help guys ?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back