Is there a way to find cheapest fares to any city in Europe?

arnprasad

not sure if we are allowed to ask non AV questions :) Planning a trip to Europe with my mom and am to fly to any major city in Europe including eastern Europe. Trying to find if there is a way to put Europe as a destination and find cheapest fares by the city instead of searching city by city for a given date. When I googled - goibibo webpage actually listed cheapest fares to multiple city but only for next one month and there is no way to change it to a date in May. Sky scanner has everywhere option..but you still have to click on country by country to get the fare

Since ad trackers closely monitor your searches and airlines price your tickets according to your personal profile, I propose that ppl freely share a flight path and date range and let other members post a screenshot of the pricing they see. Lets experiment if we can catch the cheat pricing and defeat the system ... we could have a dedicated thread for that where timepass opinion comment posts are banned and only pricing details uploaded.

G

Also do you guys have ideas on how to go around the cheapest way considering the fact I am taking a 75 year old conservative south indian lady who doesnt even eat in non veg hotels in BLR and hence have to book airbnb with kitchen and cook our own food. She has been to London and few South East Asian cities before and hence not first overseas trip.

I have been to most large European cities and most of them look more or less the same (from the perspective of someone who is visiting for the first time). Hence i was thinking -it will be better to start from Istanbul since its different and slowly make my way to paris over two weeks visiting say sofia, prague, budapest, vienna, couple of german cities and swiss land also if possible. Here the hope is that some way we get overnight buses thereby saving a bit on hotel

Must see cities for now are Italy and if possible Greece (for history), Paris, Istanbul since its different and Swissland for "i have also been there" purposes

options like Eurorail while better may be a bit restrictive and expensive as well.

buses are https://budgettraveller.org/the-cheapest-way-to-travel-across-europe/

for mid april...getting return for 80k for two people which isnt bad (BLR Paris)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back