Is there any cable which is optical toslink male at one end and 3 female 3.5 mm ports other end

raman.bhadu

I want to connect mt Logitech Z506 to my TV optical toslink. The speaker gets connected via 3 cables of 3.5 mm. So I was thinking if there is something which gets into optical port and gives 3 ports of 3.5 mm female where I can connect my speaker cables. Thank you

Such a cable is not possible technically. You need some sort of optical receiver which will first demodulate the optical signal and extract the digital signal. Assuming your Logitech accepts analog input, you'll then need to convert the digital signal into analog.
Of course, technology may be able to put all that electronics into a cable, but that's only packaging.

You need a DAC to convert a digital signal into analog.

Don't understand 3 ports in the Logitech. A single port is sufficient for stereo.

I want to connect mt Logitech Z506 to my TV optical toslink. The speaker gets connected via 3 cables of 3.5 mm. So I was thinking if there is something which gets into optical port and gives 3 ports of 3.5 mm female where I can connect my speaker cables. Thank you
You need something like THIS.

Excellent Choice! For PC!

But, What about Optical out of your TV?!🤔
Actually I was using TV as a monitor to the pc and Logitech Z506 connected to my pc but from few days the rear audio ports of motherboard are not working. So I have connected the speaker to headphone jack of TV but this cant give me 5.1. I was thinking if there is any cable by which I can connect TV optical port to the 3 ports of speakers. If I get a sound card for PC then I will be able to connect speakers directly to PC and will not have to use TV audio ports.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back