Price : Rs.55,000 ....
You can drive this with an 1W tube amp or any low watt solid state amplifier and it will sound very nice. I can add my Miniwatt tube amplifier with this deal for some more bucks ( Rs.15K ) to make this sweeter which has some Siemens / Bel NOS tubes on it.
Huge imaging with fantastic mid bass and highs which you will feel it is exotic for an speaker older than 40 to 50 years old and for the size. Tuned specifically for mid bass so that you will get involved with the singer emotionally.
The speaker cabinets can be made bigger or it can be fitted in Open baffles to sound much much better. However i feel this cab design given by isophon itself is good.
Classical songs sound divine in this speaker , hear to believe. Fantastic front speaker for an Home theatre package.
Ilayaraja songs and latest ARR songs will play perfectly as recorded without colouration.
Imported from Germany to have this rare piece with different box and i have made the speaker box made locally as per the Isphone catalogue and desing. Reason for sale is to give way for other exciting new projects.
If it is way out of budget for you if you are an real audiophile, there is no need you should buy this speaker and you can come and hear this for your pleasure on my free time. Happy to welcome home some audiophiles for friendship.
Few youtube videos for your view...
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.