Jamo 606 or Wharfedale Vadus

Rajesh...

Hey buddies ,

I had demo for JAMO 606 and Warfedale Vardus 5.1 ( do not remember the model but had 2 drivers for mid and a tweeter in floorstanding )

I am confused because sound was pretty match to match.

I found more punch in Jamo .

I am getting Vardus 5.1 + warf AVR 5110 : 70K

and

Jamo 606 : 40K ( with out SUB ) and Denon 1611 29k

Are this pricesses in range .

I am from Bombay and all this setup is going for room of 17x 15

Apologies for subject misspell its VARDUS

Thanks

Rajesh

Last edited:
Though Wharf Vardus series does not enjoy the same level of reputation like diamond series, its upto you to find what suits your taste and pick one.

However between the AVRs mentioneid by you, Denon 1611 is better in feature, as it supports HD audio (DTS-HDMA and Dolby TrueHD) and also comes with HDMI 1.4a which supports 3D. Also Denon has more number of HDMI inputs, multi zone support.

If you liked both Jamo and Wharf Vardus, audition both with Denon 1611 and then choose the one you like.

BTW, where in Mumbai you auditioned these systems?

Though Wharf Vardus series does not enjoy the same level of reputation like diamond series, its upto you to find what suits your taste and pick one.

However between the AVRs mentioneid by you, Denon 1611 is better in feature, as it supports HD audio (DTS-HDMA and Dolby TrueHD) and also comes with HDMI 1.4a which supports 3D. Also Denon has more number of HDMI inputs, multi zone support.

If you liked both Jamo and Wharf Vardus, audition both with Denon 1611 and then choose the one you like.

BTW, where in Mumbai you auditioned these systems?

Thanks for the reply ,

I and very much confused the clarity in MID's is better in wharf , but the punch i felt was better in JAMO with out SUB. Any idea as which speakers have as in life I eman no complains and issue about there make or so.

I am taking this for first time and I am very sure that i will use till i get into my 60's. So it one time buy so trying to take all possible checks.

I checked out at store in andheri .

Thanks......

Denon is a good AVR to go for. Try to audition both the speakers with Denon and decide on your taste. Also if you have a plan of adding a SUB later, you dont need to bother about the punch.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back