• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Jamo C405 with upgraded tweeter from VIFA

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter

delhite2

For sale is a pair of Jamo C405 concert series floor standers. In excellent condition.
These are approximately 4/5 years old and scarcely used beacuse these were in bedroom and I maine used the dedicate theatre comprising klipsch.
The tweeters were upgraded to VIFA XT25SC90 a few months back with the aim to rejuvenate interest in music but still i could not gather anytime to listen to them.
These sound beautifully and bass is tight
So becaue these are redundant letting go of these.

Fixed price @ 30000 for Delhi NCR FM's. Shipping not an option.
Condition is 85/90 % of original owing to a a chip in one corner but hardly anything noticeable.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• 20180214_202614.jpg
    20180214_202614.jpg
    674.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 20180214_202624.jpg
    20180214_202624.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 216
  • 20180214_202640.jpg
    20180214_202640.jpg
    651.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 20180214_204747.jpg
    20180214_204747.jpg
    722.9 KB · Views: 197

delhite2

Plese no low balling. If interested I suggest pm me and don't post any questions or offers here.

delhite2

I have received queries as to compatibility with new tweeter. The selected tweeter was chosen as per the slope and frequency response. Even a 33ohm resistor is in place to smooth of response even further. The sound is airy and pleasant with excellent tonality. Its really hard to let go of them,but would love to see them in good hands.

delhite2

To sweeten up deal and also clear up space I can offer a Jamo Sub 250 Subwoofer at a combo price of 36 with floor standers. Subwoofer not for sale alone. Its same age and identical condition meaning flawless.

delhite2

To the uninitiated the vifa ring radiator tweeters are best in class and are a patented design and the cost alone is around 4500 rupees for pair. Also shall post pics of Subwoofer today in the evening.

delhite2

In order to clear the stuff before next weekend I can give a discount of 2500 on prices mentioned.
Means Floorstander are now available to pick up for 27500 for next 7 days. Combo price shall be 35000.

delhite2

Subwoofer is withdrawn from sale.
Even the combo price is withdrawn. Did not put the pics too.
Anyway Floorstander continue to be available at Said price for next week till 27 Feb.
Price is 27500 cash and carry just to be clear.

delhite2

Beacuse of inability to convert to sale. Final offer price 25000 For sale before 27th Feb. Need to make space. Once date is passed this offer price shall be withdrawn.

delhite2

Very last and dead low price. 22500. If these babies sell good, else they go into storage.

efernand1

This is indeed a very good deal......you don't get such excellent performing floor standing speakers pre owned for 22.5 k

Those who are venturing into the AV or Audio world with a limited budget should grab these speakers.......

delhite2

Beacuse of lack of interest for some reason which is beyond me, I am withdrawing sale of this item for the time being. Beacuse there is no point selling so low. Even if I were to purchase something of this level it would set me back by atleast 50k.
Still if anyone feels the need to buy these feel free to contact me and maybe we can discuss on pricing.
Mods please close the thread.

delhite2

Again for some reason just after withdrawal of sale, many queries have been recieved, and a gentleman from Noida has picked them up after he found them to his taste, liking and satisfaction. Hope he has many years of enjoyment!