JBL 4345 Finally !!

Dev.R

Hello beautiful people, I was able to find a pair of 4345 last August and after a long wait of 6 months I got the recone kit for the mids and woofers. The speaker is up and singing for the past one month and I couldn't be more happier with it. Sharing my joy and few picture with you all. Thanks to Prem , Vivek ( sidewinder) and my dealer friend Mithun for all the guidance and help.
Cheers
dev
IMG-20220508-WA0101.jpgIMG-20220508-WA0102.jpg

Hello beautiful people, I was able to find a pair of 4345 last August and after a long wait of 6 months I got the recone kit for the mids and woofers. The speaker is up and singing for the past one month and I couldn't be more happier with it. Sharing my joy and few picture with you all. Thanks to Prem , Vivek ( sidewinder) and my dealer friend Mithun for all the guidance and help.
Cheers
dev
View attachment 69232View attachment 69234
Congratulations. Your setup looks lovely. What is the rest of the gear?

Thanks Harry.
The front end is Lumin U1 mini , Proceed Transport and Terminator DAC.
Conrad Johnson CT5 and LP70s is the pre and power.

Cheers
dev
AWESOME!

Cheers
dev
Congrats Mr. Dev! :)
Looks great and i am sure it sounds great too.
Will make a visit in the days to come :)
Enjoy!!

Cheers
dev
Congrats Dev Anna 🎉

Bring the concert home eh !

@Dev.R , Did you just re-cone the drivers or do a proper restoration of the crossovers, connectors, cabinet bracing etc. I presume this is an old speaker although a well taken care one.

Bring the concert home eh !

@Dev.R , Did you just re-cone the drivers or do a proper restoration of the crossovers, connectors, cabinet bracing etc. I presume this is an old speaker although a well taken care one.
I reconed the drivers, changed the connectors and bypassed the switch in the X over.
The capacitors and resistors are in good shape, so left it as it is.
Fortunately the 40 year old cabinet was in excellent shape and just a polishing was needed.

Cheers
dev
Congratulations Dev, Exotic stuff. Happy listening!!!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back