Hi Selling a 8 Inch Active JBL subwoofer Model No TLX CSS-SUB1
Subwoofer power 75 W Rms
1) Rated as 110 Volt, I am using it with 240 to 110 V adapter
2) This subwoofer is suitable for 2 CHANNEL MUSIC only. As it is having ONLY HIGH LEVEL SPEAKER LEVEL INPUTS. Home theatre requires Low lvel connections with RCA connectors ,which this speaker lacks.
Very good sub for music purpose, good musical punch.
Ill test it with Technics SB-F2 small bookshelf speakers , if you wish you can get your speakers to test with prior appointment.
Driver Low Frequency 8 Woofer
(Nominal Impedance 8 ohm)
Enclosure Design Bass Reflex
Amplifier Power 75 watts RMS
Frequency Response 45Hz to 150Hz (+-6dB)
Crossover Frequency 50 to 200 Hz Continuously Variable
Inputs High Level (Speaker) Input terminals
Outputs Full Range speaker
Input Impedance 4.7K Ohm
Auto-off Delay 8 minutes
Auto-on Threshold 1mV
Dimensions 13 3/4 x 14 3/4 x 15 1/8 (H x W x D)
(349 x 374 x 384mm) includes 1 3/4 feet
Shipping Weight 26 lbs./11.8kg
Dealers too welcome J!
My price is Rs 5000
My location is Sanpada ,Navi Mumbai Vashi
Buyer will come, check and will pay if he likes it!
No hard bargaining please also no low priced quotes!
NO SHIPPING POSSIBLE! NO INERNATIONAL SALE! Nigerian cheats please excuse!
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.