JBL control series for surround speakers

ukjeyaraj

Hi All

My current setup is Marantz SR6013 + Qacoustics Concept series for front and center

I will be taking svs subwoofer shortly.

For rear speakers I am looking for something easier to wall mount.

Is JBL control one or Control X good choice. And will there be any challenge to coexist with existing speakers.

Also having the idea of getting additional pair of JBL control one or Control X and mount it on ceiling to have 5.1.2 configuration.

Originally the idea was to have just surround speakers in the budget of 25K.

After seeing the price of JBL thought of adding another pair.

Is there any other better options available in small size and with mounting kit

Please suggest

Hi All

My current setup is Marantz SR6013 + Qacoustics Concept series for front and center

Is JBL control one or Control X good choice. And will there be any challenge to coexist with existing speakers.

Also having the idea of getting additional pair of JBL control one or Control X and mount it on ceiling to have 5.1.2 configuration.

Please suggest

I am considering to add JBL Control Now Speakers. The mounting options are really good.

JBLCntrlNw.jpg

I am using JBL Control 1 for side surrounds in 5.1. Did not find any mismatches in sound field. It came with speaker mount and I would say very well built for the price.

Where can be buy control now? I prefer online.

Since its not a latest model I am checking with dealers who sell JBL

I found the below thru google search

Since its not a latest model I am checking with dealers who sell JBL

I found the below thru google search

Hi,
Plz let us know the outcome of your search for control now.

It's available on vplak.com and avshack.com. i am also considering Control 1.
Control now looks very good though but can't seem to find any dealers.
I had a talk with those guys. But customer support guy told they have JBL control X and quoted the prize of control one. He was clueless about control now. Then he told he will sales guys to talk. Yet to receive any call from them

Hi All

Please suggest

Why not consider the Q Acoustics 3010i for your surrounds. Wall mount bracket also available.
They are very good speakers. I use them as bookshelf speakers in my office stereo setup.

Why not consider the Q Acoustics 3010i for your surrounds. Wall mount bracket also available.
They are very good speakers. I use them as bookshelf speakers in my office stereo setup.
Still under consideration. Can it be mounted on ceiling and tilted towards listening position for 5.1.2 setup?

Yes , indeed they will be the best. However their depth is 10inch and I have no space behind my sofa so looking for smaller speakers.

I had a talk with those guys. But customer support guy told they have JBL control X and quoted the prize of control one. He was clueless about control now. Then he told he will sales guys to talk. Yet to receive any call from them
I think they also have JBL control one.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back