• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Jeff Bagby, the legend...

Wharfedale Diamond 11 Series

stefan

Sad news guys, the legend that was Jeff Bagby, whom had inspired many of us to design speakers with his software and knowledge has very sadly passed away.

A true legend of the game who would freely pass on his knowledge and expertise, I had some small interaction with him on the Facebook group, an extremely helpful human being.

You'll be missed brother....

kapvin

This is really sad. He was really a truly generous soul. Sharing so much of his knowledge with the community gratis. His excel basedPCD (passive crossover designer) made crossover design accessible to so many who could afford or undestand professional software.

R.I.P. The whole Audio DIY community will feel the loss.

mpw

Ouch... thats sad indeed..

Was planning to make his Solstice kit this year.

a reputed designer and a helpful personality - i see from other forums..

sad news indeed...

RIP sir.

captrajesh

Staff member
Sad news indeed. A true and rare gem in this audio World; sharing all his knowledge freely shows his passion for spreading goodness around. RIP.

flute

Sad to hear about him who has done a lot for the diy community.May his soul Rest In Peace.

mpw

mallikreddyk

He was the first one to come up with crossover calculator for DIYers. in the form of excel spreadsheet. Now available in WinPCD. the work he has done and the knowledge he has shared with the community led to many crossover tools and serious interest in the DIY Speaker building.

and it is right to call him the "Superman" of DIY audio community.

Reactions: mpw