Jelco SA 50 tonearm bearing repair (cosmic cogram 4000 mk ii TT)

vikas.swami

Hi all

Anyone help me for repair Jelco sa 50 tonearm which base bearing have play, technician told me to repair bearing,bush from inside of tonearm.
Kindly suggest!
Play indicated in pic via an arrow at base joint.

Attachments

• IMG20230121201752.jpg
    IMG20230121201752.jpg
    955.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20230201_092951.jpg
    IMG_20230201_092951.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 23
Fm Sachu888 has worked on this tonearm, he should be able to help.

btw this is your 4th thread in relation to the same turntable find, its tonearm and suggestions for a phonostage. Why not have it all put together in one single thread? :). Having it all put together presents the reader with a good segue - inheriting your dad's turntable, the pride and joy, identifying the tonearm, discovering the unknown details of its weights, restoring the tonearm by yourself, building your own phonostage, getting the turntable to sing and sound wonderful, and you live happily ever after and enjoy the music. That would make a wonderful and highly useful thread for someone who is starting out like you.

FM Sachu888 can help you with the phonostage as well. Here is a video of his serviced Jelco SA50, playing through his CNC phonostage

Last edited:
Fm Sachu888 has worked on this tonearm, he should be able to help.

btw this is your 4th thread in relation to the same turntable find, its tonearm and suggestions for a phonostage. Why not have it all put together in one single thread? :). Having it all put together presents the reader with a good segue - inheriting your dad's turntable, the pride and joy, identifying the tonearm, discovering the unknown details of its weights, restoring the tonearm by yourself, building your own phonostage, getting the turntable to sing and sound wonderful, and you live happily ever after and enjoy the music. That would make a wonderful and highly useful thread for someone who is starting out like you.

FM Sachu888 can help you with the phonostage as well. Here is a video of his serviced Jelco SA50, playing through his CNC phonostage

Thanks for help sir,you rightly said I have to put all issues in single thread 👍 will take care next time.

Olá a todos

Alguém me ajudou a consertar o braço Jelco sa 50 cujo rolamento de base está com folga, o técnico me disse para consertar o rolamento, bucha de dentro do braço.
Por favor, sugira!
Jogo indicado na foto através de uma seta na junta da ba

Hi all

Anyone help me for repair Jelco sa 50 tonearm which base bearing have play, technician told me to repair bearing,bush from inside of tonearm.
Kindly suggest!
Play indicated in pic via an arrow at base joint.
Did you fix the bearings? I have the same problem here.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back