JL AUDIO E110 or REL T9X Subwoofer

Hello,

Which subwoofer out of JL Audio E110 and Rel T9X would be better suited for 2 channel listening. I listen to more of Techno. So I definitely want it to be fast and punchy.
I think the E110 will go much deeper where the Rel lacks more of depth... Just saying.
I want the subwoofer to disappear/go well with my Focal Chora 826 being used with the NAD C388 integrated amp.
Room size 20 x 18

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Which subwoofer out of JL Audio E110 and Rel T9X would be better suited for 2 channel listening. I listen to more of Techno. So I definitely want it to be fast and punchy.
I think the E110 will go much deeper where the Rel lacks more of depth... Just saying.
I want the subwoofer to disappear/go well with my Focal Chora 826 being used with the NAD C388 integrated amp.
Room size 20 x 18

Thank you in advance.
Coming from dual REL T9is, i can tell you right away that the REL T series does not dig deep and you should steer clear. Being a delhiite myself, I know the type of music delhiites listen to (a rather broad generalisation and no offense to my fellow FMs from Delhi but im proceeding on stereotypes from my experience during the last 16 years out here so one will have to decide whether they fall into that category) and our listening preferences and the REL simply does not do it for them, especially for Techno. I listen to a lot of techno and house myself (cant avoid these genres when one has lived and partied in Delhi) and have always had friends out here asking me to pump up the volume and let it rumble, something even dual T9is simply do not do due to the lack of low frequency extension despite going ear deafening loud. Rhythmik or JL which dig below 20hz would be more suited i suppose though i haven’t heard them. An alternative from REL at the same price point as JL and Rythmiks would be the HT 1508 predator which can dig deep, is extremely fast as well and can go incredibly loud and the only trade off with that of the Ti series is the high level input and 5 coats of lacquered gloss finish though the 1508 is no slouch in the looks department. It’ll still be much cheaper than the JL E110. Perhaps @Nitin K can clarify how well it integrates with the main speakers and how deep it goes. His impressions are already documented on this forum in his dedicated post about the said subwoofer.

alternatively, if you want to splurge a bit more, you can go for the REL S812 which does infrasonic frequencies or the REL 212SX which is an endgame subwoofer from the looks of it.

once the lockdown ends and the situation becomes safer, you’re more than welcome to drop in and check them out :)

Last edited:
Hello,

Room size 20 x 18

Thank you in advance.

Look at Sealed Subs....SVS, JL Audio etc or studio type subwoofers see

Check the connectivity options before purchase.

Hello,

Room size 20 x 18

Thank you in advance.
According to your room size Rell is better suit

Perhaps @Nitin K can clarify how well it integrates with the main speakers and how deep it goes. His impressions are already documented on this forum in his dedicated post about the said subwoofer.
Thanks DB...

Hello,

Room size 20 x 18

Thank you in advance.

Hi Suyash,

I have not heard the JL nor the Rythmic , hence cannot speak for them but I am sure they are good. My preference for music/movies was 50:50, room size 14 ft L X 11 ft W X 11 ft H. Hence went for the Rel HT 1508 after considering SVS SB 3000 & Rythmic F12SE (both sealed & small form factor). The HT 1508 integrates well with the small Dali Oberon1's fronts which are wall mounted at a height of approx 9 feet. My fronts are not placed at the correct height due to other reasons but yet for most of the tracks I feel that the bass is omni present & cannot make out the source except for a few tracks. If the subwoofer & the front speaker distance reduces then I am sure it would merge even better with the fronts. It does a very good job for music/movies at least in my case.

Regarding your query of going low, I can assure you that it will go low enough for your 2 channel listening since it is a HT series. I am saying this after having & listening to a SVS PC 2000 (ported) for around 2.5 years. I too like you was very apprehensive whether the HT 1508 could go low enough to give that enjoyment for movies. Infact the order of choice of the Rel was after the the SVS & Rythmic at that point in time.

To your query regarding fast & punchy, it fulfills that criteria for sure with no bass overhang. Bass starts & disappears fast.
The price of the HT 1508 is on par with the international rates & offers one of the best VFM at least in my case. The aesthetics & the good build quality is a bonus along with good sound. It does not have the high level connections like the T & S series . I have connected it to the Marantz receiver via the .1 lfe connection through a Mediabridge ultra subwoofer cable. The sub has xlr connection if your amp supports it. Your room size 20 ft X 18 ft is quite big. You can try with 1 sub of any brand you like & may want to add another one later if the need arises.

For my room size, the sub has a lot of headroom to spare & I keep the gain on the sub at around 10:30 with the sub level at -4db on the receiver for music listening.
If possible pls try to hear or get opinions from the users of the other brands you have mentioned to clear any doubts & to avoid buyers remorse. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Nitin

Last edited:
Coming from dual REL T9is, i can tell you right away that the REL T series does not dig deep and you should steer clear. Being a delhiite myself, I know the type of music delhiites listen to (a rather broad generalisation and no offense to my fellow FMs from Delhi but im proceeding on stereotypes from my experience during the last 16 years out here so one will have to decide whether they fall into that category) and our listening preferences and the REL simply does not do it for them, especially for Techno. I listen to a lot of techno and house myself (cant avoid these genres when one has lived and partied in Delhi) and have always had friends out here asking me to pump up the volume and let it rumble, something even dual T9is simply do not do due to the lack of low frequency extension despite going ear deafening loud. Rhythmik or JL which dig below 20hz would be more suited i suppose though i haven’t heard them. An alternative from REL at the same price point as JL and Rythmiks would be the HT 1508 predator which can dig deep, is extremely fast as well and can go incredibly loud and the only trade off with that of the Ti series is the high level input and 5 coats of lacquered gloss finish though the 1508 is no slouch in the looks department. It’ll still be much cheaper than the JL E110. Perhaps @Nitin K can clarify how well it integrates with the main speakers and how deep it goes. His impressions are already documented on this forum in his dedicated post about the said subwoofer.

alternatively, if you want to splurge a bit more, you can go for the REL S812 which does infrasonic frequencies or the REL 212SX which is an endgame subwoofer from the looks of it.

once the lockdown ends and the situation becomes safer, you’re more than welcome to drop in and check them out :)
Well, I cannot thank you enough for such a wonderfully written, paragraph of information my friend.
You have really helped me choose better with your experience and expertise.
If you are not happy with 2 Rel T9is I am pretty sure one will not get the job done for me at all.
I will defiantly consider the HT 1508 and the S812 from REL, The 812 is a superb sub just out of my budget to be honest.
Might still go for it in the end.

I am so glad to get in touch with an audiophile with so much of knowledge in my town.
I would love to meet and checkout your HIFI setup. Meanwhile you can DM me on Instagram and I can share my contact with you. :)
Please DM me on Instagram at suyashmoorpana

Thank you once again!!

Well, I cannot thank you enough for such a wonderfully written, paragraph of information my friend.
If you are not happy with 2 Rel T9is I am pretty sure one will not get the job done for me at all.
I will defiantly consider the HT 1508 and the S812 from REL, The 812 is a superb sub just out of my budget to be honest.

I am so glad to get in touch with an audiophile with so much of knowledge in my town.
I would love to meet and checkout your HIFI setup. Meanwhile you can DM me on Instagram and I can share my contact with you. :)

Thank you once again!!
Also, what do you think about the S510 from REL little brother to the S812..
That will be fine for my budget.

Thanks DB...

Hi Suyash,

I have not heard the JL nor the Rythmic , hence cannot speak for them but I am sure they are good. My preference for music/movies was 50:50, room size 14 ft L X 11 ft W X 11 ft H. Hence went for the Rel HT 1508 after considering SVS SB 3000 & Rythmic F12SE (both sealed & small form factor). The HT 1508 integrates well with the small Dali Oberon1's fronts which are wall mounted at a height of approx 9 feet. My fronts are not placed at the correct height due to other reasons but yet for most of the tracks I feel that the bass is omni present & cannot make out the source except for a few tracks. If the subwoofer & the front speaker distance reduces then I am sure it would merge even better with the fronts. It does a very good job for music/movies at least in my case.

Regarding your query of going low, I can assure you that it will go low enough for your 2 channel listening since it is a HT series. I am saying this after having & listening to a SVS PC 2000 (ported) for around 2.5 years. I too like you was very apprehensive whether the HT 1508 could go low enough to give that enjoyment for movies. Infact the order of choice of the Rel was after the the SVS & Rythmic at that point in time.

To your query regarding fast & punchy, it fulfills that criteria for sure with no bass overhang. Bass starts & disappears fast.
The price of the HT 1508 is on par with the international rates & offers one of the best VFM at least in my case. The aesthetics & the good build quality is a bonus along with good sound. It does not have the high level connections like the T & S series . I have connected it to the Marantz receiver via the .1 lfe connection through a Mediabridge ultra subwoofer cable. The sub has xlr connection if your amp supports it. Your room size 20 ft X 18 ft is quite big. You can try with 1 sub of any brand you like & may want to add another one later if the need arises.

For my room size, the sub has a lot of headroom to spare & I keep the gain on the sub at around 10:30 with the sub level at -4db on the receiver for music listening.
If possible pls try to hear or get opinions from the users of the other brands you have mentioned to clear any doubts & to avoid buyers remorse. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Nitin
Hi Nitin,

Thank you so much for the reply.

HT 1508 sounds like a good sub to me, there's just one thing bothering me which is it is specifically built for the home theater setup.
What do you think about the Rel S510, I think that is well suited for my use if I spend a bit more in comparison to the HT1508.

For adding another one later, I am not willing to spend more than 1.6 - 1.7 and in this budget I am not sure if I can get 2 good subwoofers so sticking to one. The T9i was an option but since it doesn't dig deep is out for me.

So the Rel S510 and JL audio's e110 are the ones I am considering now.

Thank you once again my friend. Your advice and inputs are much appreciated.

Ha ha! Do i detect a hint of sarcasm? Not that the paragraph didn't deserve it ;)! I won't say that I'm not happy with my subs but it does tend to leave me a little worse for wear when I try to justisy the cost vis-a-vis the extension achieved, especially when I play music in a gathering and the bass fails to turn the audiences insides to liquid. Fact of the matter is, this is a sub which will excel with most genres of music but won't provide the last mile of satisfaction during deep house, trance and hip hop tracks where infrasonics are often in play. It favours ultimate speed and integration and trades it for that last octave of low frequency information.

Instead of aspiring for what may be considered to be an audiophile gold standard, level with yourself and identify what is it that you really want i.e. are you a tone whore or would you trade that last mile of speed, integration and nuance which is barely noticeable to most people for deeper extension and louder output without sacrificing much on the aforesaid aspects. If you're the former and value integration over everything else, the T9i/T9x will fit the bill and save you some $$$ over more expensive RELs. However, its talents are not immediately evident and can be appreciated only over time and if you listen to music with concentration i.e. they are definitely not obvious from the get go and other subs at a similar price range are more impressive on a casual listen. On the other hand, 2x the amount will get you the S/510 or s/810 which will do all that the T series does but also get you that low frequency extension.

Before going for the REL T9i, I'd auditioned the XTZ 1x12, XTZ 12.17 and an SVS PB12 Plus at the same price point and was simply blown away by the low frequency extension and gutteral response. If you want to knock the socks off your audience and are not a very intent listener yourself i.e. you mostly listen to music causally and seldom find yourself alone in long intimate listening sessions, these are the subs to go for. I'd also tried out the SVS PB2000 and XTZ 10.17 but didn't find them doing much for me.

Coming back to REL, three things are important to note vis-a-vis their subs - firstly, the frequency extension is conservatively quoted by REL. For example, the REL T9i is rated at 28hz at -6db but extends to 25hz at-0db extension before plummeting off a cliff in my room. Since the S/510 is rated at 20hz at -6db, i'd hazard a guess that it extends well below that figure.

Secondly, REL prices are priced cheaper offline than the online prices or MRP. A safe bet would be to consider a discount of approx 25% on their range so plan your purchase accordingly and negotiate if the said 25% is offered up front.

Thirdly, a 10 inch sub will go louder than an 8 inch sub with the same power. Similarly, a 12 inch driver will go louder than a 10 inch driver. However, this is not an inviolable rule and the weight of the driver and the materials used also matter. As REL uses extremely lightweight material in their cones and goes to the extent of not painting their drivers to save that extra ounce of weight, my REL T9i at 300 watts could go much much louder than my Yamaha NS-SW300 which was rated at only 50Ws lesser at 250W. Considering the above, the REL Predator offers good bang for buck as it has a massive 15 inch driver and 800Watts of continuous power. As to its speed and integration, as Nitins experience would indicate, its right up there and perhaps trades that last mile of speed for huge output and low frequency extension. Don’t be mistaken by the ‘HT’ monicker, It’ll still be better than most subs with respect to music and unless you have a very very keen ear or hear it back to back against a Ti/Tx/S series sub, you’d probably not be able to tell the difference.
Again, If you can make peace without that absolute last mile of integration, you can save yourself some serious dough and get yourself the Predator for half the price. Conversely, you can get yourself two Predators for slightly more than the price of one S/810 and eventually build up to a line array. For what is a line array, check out the vids below:

Hardly so. I'm very much a noob, especially compared to certain audiophiles that the city harbours.
Sure! I'll hit you up.

Last edited:
Hi Nitin,

Thank you so much for the reply.

HT 1508 sounds like a good sub to me, there's just one thing bothering me which is it is specifically built for the home theater setup.
What do you think about the Rel S510, I think that is well suited for my use if I spend a bit more in comparison to the HT1508.

For adding another one later, I am not willing to spend more than 1.6 - 1.7 and in this budget I am not sure if I can get 2 good subwoofers so sticking to one. The T9i was an option but since it doesn't dig deep is out for me.

So the Rel S510 and JL audio's e110 are the ones I am considering now.

Thank you once again my friend. Your advice and inputs are much appreciated.
Most welcome Suyash. I have not heard the S510(mrp 2,20,000) but it should be around Rs. 1,76,000/- inclusive of gst after a 20% dealer discount. So it should be around Rs. 41,000 more than the HT 1508 ( Rs. 1,35,000). S510 will dig deep for music ( unless you listen to pipe organ) as DB has mentioned. SVS SB 3000 may be around Rs. 1,40,000/- after discount including gst.

In this range you can also consider the Rythmik F15HP( may be around Rs. 1,90,000 with gst) in the link below but you may need to add 18% gst on their amount in the link. You can talk to Ashish & try to get a good price on it. Pls check if there is a logistics cost to Delhi as he is Mumbai based. That sub may weigh around 50 kgs though.

Pls check JL Audio too as that is one of your choice..

Consider your room size & make a choice with an open, logical & unbiased mind. All the best for your search.

Last edited:
Ha ha! Do i detect a hint of sarcasm? Not that the paragraph didn't deserve it ;)! I won't say that I'm not happy with my subs but it does tend to leave me a little worse for wear when I try to justisy the cost vis-a-vis the extension achieved, especially when I play music in a gathering and the bass fails to turn the audiences insides to liquid. Fact of the matter is, this is a sub which will excel with most genres of music but won't provide the last mile of satisfaction during deep house, trance and hip hop tracks where infrasonics are often in play. It favours ultimate speed and integration and trades it for that last octave of low frequency information.

Instead of aspiring for what may be considered to be an audiophile gold standard, level with yourself and identify what is it that you really want i.e. are you a tone whore or would you trade that last mile of speed, integration and nuance which is barely noticeable to most people for deeper extension and louder output without sacrificing much on the aforesaid aspects. If you're the former and value integration over everything else, the T9i/T9x will fit the bill and save you some $$$ over more expensive RELs. However, its talents are not immediately evident and can be appreciated only over time and if you listen to music with concentration i.e. they are definitely not obvious from the get go and other subs at a similar price range are more impressive on a casual listen. On the other hand, 2x the amount will get you the S/510 or s/810 which will do all that the T series does but also get you that low frequency extension.

Before going for the REL T9i, I'd auditioned the XTZ 1x12, XTZ 12.17 and an SVS PB12 Plus at the same price point and was simply blown away by the low frequency extension and gutteral response. If you want to knock the socks off your audience and are not a very intent listener yourself i.e. you mostly listen to music causally and seldom find yourself alone in long intimate listening sessions, these are the subs to go for. I'd also tried out the SVS PB2000 and XTZ 10.17 but didn't find them doing much for me.

Coming back to REL, three things are important to note vis-a-vis their subs - firstly, the frequency extension is conservatively quoted by REL. For example, the REL T9i is rated at 28hz at -6db but extends to 25hz at-0db extension before plummeting off a cliff in my room. Since the S/510 is rated at 20hz at -6db, i'd hazard a guess that it extends well below that figure.

Secondly, REL prices are priced cheaper offline than the online prices or MRP. A safe bet would be to consider a discount of approx 25% on their range so plan your purchase accordingly and negotiate if the said 25% is offered up front.

Thirdly, a 10 inch sub will go louder than an 8 inch sub with the same power. Similarly, a 12 inch driver will go louder than a 10 inch driver. However, this is not an inviolable rule and the weight of the driver and the materials used also matter. As REL uses extremely lightweight material in their cones and goes to the extent of not painting their drivers to save that extra ounce of weight, my REL T9i at 300 watts could go much much louder than my Yamaha NS-SW300 which was rated at only 50Ws lesser at 250W. Considering the above, the REL Predator offers good bang for buck as it has a massive 15 inch driver and 800Watts of continuous power. As to its speed and integration, as Nitins experience would indicate, its right up there and perhaps trades that last mile of speed for huge output and low frequency extension. Don’t be mistaken by the ‘HT’ monicker, It’ll still be better than most subs with respect to music and unless you have a very very keen ear or hear it back to back against a Ti/Tx/S series sub, you’d probably not be able to tell the difference.

Again, If you can make peace without that absolute last mile of integration, you can save yourself some serious dough and get yourself the Predator for half the price. Conversely, you can get yourself two Predators for slightly more than the price of one S/810 and eventually build up to a line array. For what is a line array, check out the vids below:

Hardly so. I'm very much a noob, especially compared to certain audiophiles that the city harbours.

Sure! I'll hit you up.
Sarcasm??? Not at all bro..
If you ask me I am more than convinced with your choice of subwoofers.
I honestly feel, for long listening sessions the additional information on T9s and detail is something which is a must. This is what I exactly want from my setup. I don't want to feel that bass all the time and get irritated of it with time but it is kinda hard for me to digest spending so much and it is not even noticeable without concentrating on the detail.

So for added information at reasonable volumes and that deep bass at high volumes S510 might be the perfect pick for me.
The problem is, in that price range JL audio's E112 offers crazy levels of output, depth, nice and controlled bass, good punch and everything.
On top of that it is a brand from USA offers more warranty and a 1500 watt amp.
I just feel that JL Audio is better brand when compared to REL. I might be completely wrong about this tho.

Regarding the prices, I am kinda confused on what you are saying.
For example if the S510 is valued at 220k online, will I get it for 165k after 25% discount? or even more than that?
If that's the case I would be really convinced with the S510.
Do you know any dealer who can offer good discounts on Rel?
Can you share the contact of the person from whom you got the T9s?

Lastly I would like to appreciate your valuable time and inputs on this topic..I've watched a 100 videos online but none of them were able to put the point across or explain it like you.
I kinda have a fair idea of what I want by your given scenarios.

Thank you buddy!

Most welcome Suyash. I have not heard the S510(mrp 2,20,000) but it should be around Rs. 1,76,000/- inclusive of gst after a 20% dealer discount. So it should be around Rs. 41,000 more than the HT 1508 ( Rs. 1,35,000). S510 will dig deep for music ( unless you listen to pipe organ) as DB has mentioned. SVS SB 3000 may be around Rs. 1,40,000/- after discount including gst.

In this range you can also consider the Rythmik F15HP( may be around Rs. 1,90,000 with gst) in the link below but you may need to add 18% gst on their amount in the link. You can talk to Ashish & try to get a good price on it. Pls check if there is a logistics cost to Delhi as he is Mumbai based. That sub may weigh around 50 kgs though.

Pls check JL Audio too as that is one of your choice..

Consider your room size & make a choice with an open, logical & unbiased mind. All the best for your search.
Thank you so much for the suggestions buddy.
I will consider other options as well before finalising.

With your expertise and knowledge, do you think a 10 inch sub will be able to pressurise a 20 x 18 room?
if not and I go for a 12 inch sub...
Can that subwoofer simply overpower my speakers?
Also, Is it true that a 10 inch sub will be slightly fast than the 12 inch sub from the same brands same category?
If considered JL audio's E110 vs E112 in my use, which one would be your pick?

Thank you in advance. :)

Thank you so much for the suggestions buddy.
I will consider other options as well before finalising.

With your expertise and knowledge, do you think a 10 inch sub will be able to pressurise a 20 x 18 room?
if not and I go for a 12 inch sub...
Can that subwoofer simply overpower my speakers?
Also, Is it true that a 10 inch sub will be slightly fast than the 12 inch sub from the same brands same category?
If considered JL audio's E110 vs E112 in my use, which one would be your pick?

Thank you in advance. :)
Most welcome. I am certainly no expert & I go more by hearing what I like. But for your room size if I were to go for a single sub then I would go for a bigger driver, decent amplification & cabinet size for the budget. Between a JL E110 & E 112 then definitely for the 12 inch driver in the latter. You can always set the sub gain accordingly so as to not overpower your front speakers. But for the price of an E112 there are a plethora of options. Pls don't discount the Rythmik F15HP.

Regarding speed, its not necessarily always true that a smaller driver will be faster than the bigger one, eg the HT 1508 is supposed to be faster & more articulate than the HT 1205. Pls don't go by the "HT" term for the 1508. They are indeed musical. I had taken the time to find out from the net from people who actually owned the 1508 & used them for music rather than relying on what the Rel personnel told me which was also the same.
The 1508 did good for music, in fact better than the PC 2000 which was also decent for me. I don't have the golden ears to get into the nitty gritty & liked its performance for my tastes. Your room & sub placement will also affect the sound a lot & pls try Dirac room correction from your amp as it will have a significant impact.

I honestly feel, for long listening sessions the additional information on T9s and detail is something which is a must. This is what I exactly want from my setup. I don't want to feel that bass all the time and get irritated of it with time but it is kinda hard for me to digest spending so much and it is not even noticeable without concentrating on the detail.

So for added information at reasonable volumes and that deep bass at high volumes S510 might be the perfect pick for me.
The problem is, in that price range JL audio's E112 offers crazy levels of output, depth, nice and controlled bass, good punch and everything.On top of that it is a brand from USA offers more warranty and a 1500 watt amp.
Two Things one is required to know about power ratings. Firstly, peak power vs continuous power. Continous power is the average power that a speaker can handle on a daily basis without compromising sound quality or experiencing any distortion.

Peak/short term power is the highest power level that a speaker or a subwoofer can handle in a short burst without blowing. The JL is rated at 1500Ws short term/peak power. Continuous power handling in a sub with peak power of 1500W could be less than half that rating. However, despite JL not disclosing the continuous power, Im sure its an awesome sub as its very highly regarded.

Secondly, the larger the driver, the lesser power it requires to go loud and dig deep. For example, a 100w 12 inch sub will play much louder and dig deeper than a 10 inch 100 watt sub.

I just feel that JL Audio is better brand when compared to REL. I might be completely wrong about this tho.
The ‘feel’. The force must be strong in you my friend. i haven’t a clue about the warranty that JL offers but i’ve heard great things about the brand and their products so you’re golden. If you’re inclined on JL, i say go for it. I’m sure it’ll be all that you expect of it and more.
For example if the S510 is valued at 220k online, will I get it for 165k after 25% discount? or even more than that?
Depends on the dealer and the model/series also. W.r.t prices and discounts, i was speaking from my experience with the Ti and HT series. Dunno if the same extent of discount is available on their S lineup.I’ve PM’ed you the details of my source.
Lastly I would like to appreciate your valuable time and inputs on this topic..I've watched a 100 videos online but none of them were able to put the point across or explain it like you.

Thank you buddy!
Anytime bud.

Last edited:
25 percent discount ? U will only get for older products if you are lucky . Unless u buy 10 subs that is.

The problem is, in that price range JL audio's E112 offers crazy levels of output, depth, nice and controlled bass, good punch and everything.
On top of that it is a brand from USA offers more warranty and a 1500 watt amp.

Thank you buddy!
These are older prices for rel . Prices have increased

25 percent discount ? U will only get for older products if you are lucky . Unless u buy 10 subs that is.
The REL ht1508 is an older product :oops:? I believe it came out after the s/510 and s/810.
These are older prices for rel . Prices have increased
Are you referring to the price hike late last year? I wasn't aware of a second price hike. Me and a few other FMs recently acquired a bunch of varying models subs last month.

Last edited:
I got a 20% discount on HT 1508. I don't think there is a newer model in the HT series as of now. Amount of discount depends on the customer relation with the dealer. Prices are on par with international pricing.

The REL ht1508 is an older product :oops:? I believe it came out after the s/510 and s/810.

Are you referring to the price hike late last year? I wasn't aware of a second price hike. Me and a few other FMs recently acquired a bunch of varying models subs last month.
Apparently in May itself

I got a 20% discount on HT 1508. I don't think there is a newer model in the HT series as of now. Amount of discount depends on the customer relation with the dealer. Prices are on par with international pricing.
Very rare .

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back