• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale JTR T12HT, Danley DTS 10, QSC RMX 5050

Home Theatre Systems

Decadent_Spectre

For sale are a pair of JTR T12HT speakers, pair of Danley DTS10 subwoofers and pair of QSC RMX5050 amplifiers.

The JTRs were acquired in 2010. They work fine but have some cosmetic marks.

They have been discontinued and replaced with a newer model and as such there is no manufacturer page for them currently. They utilize dual 12" woofers and a single 12" coax. The coax in my pair of speakers is in the top position and not the middle. They are recommended to take 1600W of program power and the QSCs are a good fit. They come with magnetically attaching cloth grills that are not pictured here. The current JTR website is here -

JTR Speakers?|?Professional Audio Speakers

Please note that a 60Hz HPF is recommended for these.

The Danley DTS subs were acquired in 2011, they are the DIY kits that were popular at the time and are fully assembled and they work fine. There are cosmetic marks including glue marks.

The manufacturer page is here -

http://www.danleysoundlabs.com/danley/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/DTS-10-spec-sheet.pdf

If you are going to really go loud with these, it is recommended to raise the HPF to 13Hz. The QSC works well with these as well.

Both the Danley and JTR were imported from the US. There is no local warranty.

The QSC amps were acquired at different times, one in 2009 and the other in 2011. There are some cosmetic marks.

Both amps work however I suspect there is some voltage fluctuations going on. I would recommend sending both of them in for a check up. My price reflects any possible faults that may lie with them that may require service. Their manufacturer page is as follows -

RMX5050 Power Amplifier QSC

The JTR T12HT is priced at 160,000 for the pair.

The Danley DTS 10 is priced at 160,000 for the pair.

The QSC RMX 5050 is priced at 30,000 each.

Shipping/insurance is borne by the buyer at actuals. I do not take any responsibility of damage during transit and provide no warranty, all items are sold "as is", please do note that a HPF is necessary for operating the listed equipment in a safe manner. There are no refunds once sold and buyer is welcome to inspect the items if they desire. I will endeavor to make sure the items are packed well but since these are large and heavy items I can not make any assurances of what occurs once they are handed over to the freight companies. I am located in Kolkata.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
Last edited:

Decadent_Spectre

Here is a chart showing the burst performance of 1 DTS10 compared to 1 SVS PB-13 Ultra. Blue is DTS10 and purple is SVS.

Adding a second sub gains 6db with equal power given to both subs.

If someone buys both amps,speakers and subs together the price is 350,000.

You can read up about the capabilities of the JTR speakers here -

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/1165099-official-jtr-speaker-thread.html

Quite a long thread but a lot of info and impressions in it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,400

Decadent_Spectre

Price drop -

Danley DTS-10 - 150,000 for the pair.

If you like low bass this is the right sub for the job.

Decadent_Spectre

Price drop -

135,000 for the pair of DTS10s

135,000 for the pair of JTR T12s

Buy both pairs for 250,000.

Decadent_Spectre

Price drop -

115,000 for the pair of DTS10s

115,000 for the pair of JTR T12s

Buy both pairs for 210,000.

Decadent_Spectre

The QSC amps had been sent in for servicing and have been returned to me. They have been verified to be in good working order by the service center.

I have decided to keep the amps for other projects, so the amps are no longer for sale.

The JTR speakers and Danley subwoofers are still up for sale.

Please note that if bought new the Danley subwoofers will cost at least 3,000 US$ each + shipping + customs. The equivalent JTR speakers currently available cost about 2,300 US$ each + shipping + customs.

The price I am offering is unbeatable value and performance, the only reason for which is that I need to free up some space. I will be putting these in storage around 15-20th May, if these are not sold by then the price will rise to a level more commensurate with their capabilities instead of the bargain price I currently offer.

Decadent_Spectre

The equipment has been put in storage. Demos are no longer possible, you can still inspect the goods if you like.

The price is 150,000 INR for the pair of JTR speakers and the same price for the pair of Danley subs. Buy both pairs for 250,000 INR.

Will only sell pairs or both pairs together. No singles.

Price is fixed.

Decadent_Spectre

There have been a few people asking about these and there is some confusion.

Firstly the price is currently 150,000 INR for either the JTR or Danley pair, 250,000 for both pairs bought together, previous prices are not applicable. The 100,000 price is not valid anymore, it was a one time offer to avoid having to put them in storage, they are now in storage and the price has changed as already noted last year. This has already been explained earlier in the thread.

Secondly the price is fixed, shipping is extra, I will not pay shipping and I will only sell pairs or both pairs, no singles. I will not negotiate, if you want to buy please expect to follow these terms. I am not desperate to sell as these are now in storage and it doesn't bother me to keep them there for as long as needed.

Some are asking about shipping costs, shipping to Delhi is about 14-16,000 through surface and no insurance for the pair of DTS10s, these are estimates only, actual shipping price will be required depending on the applicable rates at the time of shipping.

For either JTR or Danley 1500W is about fine for power, 1000W to be safe. If you are still concerned raise the HPF to 15Hz for the DTS10, for the JTR 60-80Hz works fine.

I recommend QSC for amps as they will provde adequate power for a decent price, for processing the Behringer DCX is reasonably priced but it does not HPF below 20Hz, the MiniDSP does last I checked (please check for yourself before buying) and is also a good choice. Those are all my recommendations in the cheaper side of things, other than that please seek out options that work for you. I have provided the appropriate information needed that will aid you in selecting the appropriate electronics for these. My apologies but I can not go around looking for options for you, I am not a dealer/consultant and am only selling my own equipment, I do not have the time nor inclination to do your research for you. My rough guidelines for electronics have been summarized here to aid anyone interested in my views.

I hope this post clarifies things.

No longer for sale.

Last edited: