The JTRs were acquired in 2010. They work fine but have some cosmetic marks.
They have been discontinued and replaced with a newer model and as such there is no manufacturer page for them currently. They utilize dual 12" woofers and a single 12" coax. The coax in my pair of speakers is in the top position and not the middle. They are recommended to take 1600W of program power and the QSCs are a good fit. They come with magnetically attaching cloth grills that are not pictured here. The current JTR website is here -
JTR Speakers?|?Professional Audio Speakers
Please note that a 60Hz HPF is recommended for these.
The Danley DTS subs were acquired in 2011, they are the DIY kits that were popular at the time and are fully assembled and they work fine. There are cosmetic marks including glue marks.
The manufacturer page is here -
If you are going to really go loud with these, it is recommended to raise the HPF to 13Hz. The QSC works well with these as well.
Both the Danley and JTR were imported from the US. There is no local warranty.
The QSC amps were acquired at different times, one in 2009 and the other in 2011. There are some cosmetic marks.
Both amps work however I suspect there is some voltage fluctuations going on. I would recommend sending both of them in for a check up. My price reflects any possible faults that may lie with them that may require service. Their manufacturer page is as follows -
RMX5050 Power Amplifier QSC
The JTR T12HT is priced at 160,000 for the pair.
The Danley DTS 10 is priced at 160,000 for the pair.
The QSC RMX 5050 is priced at 30,000 each.
Shipping/insurance is borne by the buyer at actuals. I do not take any responsibility of damage during transit and provide no warranty, all items are sold "as is", please do note that a HPF is necessary for operating the listed equipment in a safe manner. There are no refunds once sold and buyer is welcome to inspect the items if they desire. I will endeavor to make sure the items are packed well but since these are large and heavy items I can not make any assurances of what occurs once they are handed over to the freight companies. I am located in Kolkata.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.